• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnant Wife needs it daily

• Thread starterJenny Seemore
  • Start date

Jenny Seemore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2004
www.comedepot.com
Blonde beautiful white wife with 38 DDD tits and totally shaved pussy is currently pregnant after 5 months of unprotected pregnancy risk screwing with blacks, latinos and white boyfriends. Due to my pregnancy I am extremely horny and crave sex daily. I am looking for built black bulls to fuck my pregnant pussy while hubby watches and takes pics. In shape white and latino guys are welcome too, but no fat belly wimps who can't perform. I am a true cum addict who loves oral to completition and sloppy raw fucking with ejaculation inside. Mail with pic plze. I am for real and don't want to mail back and forth with time wasters. :D

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4,242
  • Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
Jenny... wonderful to see you in here....

I do love your site....and the bulletin Board... your posts on being bred are quite wonderful!!

Thanks

Dennis
KinkyOrganizer-Colorado

lets get togrthr

you look so good and pregnant pussy is great email me at dahayes58@aol can get togrthr anytime .i'm 35 look like charles barkley 6'0 225

nice

Users who are viewing this thread