• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** Premature Fantasy

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
My fantasy about my GF who is very cute+sexy (depending on her outfit), being groomed by an Alpha is a turn on.

I imagine he would make pals with a new guy but she doesn't realize he's turning her from best buddy who is conservative about sex to becoming his naughty friend with benefits.

I love the humiliation of my sexually conservative GF being fucked behind my back, at his place while I am at work or at home.
And would be really naughty, if he wanted to humiliate me more. So he would tell and groom my GF to fuck and suck me more often but only so that she would train me into becoming a premature ejaculator. Training me to cum quicker and quicker, cause he knows what would make her cheat more.

If you want to talk to me on mic about her pics drop me a line. Looking for mic chat about her, also liked to be talked down to by a Dom/Alpha about my fantasy.:bowdown:

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Interesting concept/fantasy.

Reactions: toolman2c
Yea the idea of my GF being turned into a friends with benefits type of gal, which she's never been the type. She's quite traditional. That would be hot, to know all her socializing when she constantly goes out almost every weekend. Whether it be with or without me, is so much hotter to think that those nights could end with her not coming back to my place or her going home. But it could end with her going back to a buddy's place of hers, to be fucked really well. That causal attitude of having a fun night with friends, and might as well end it with a hot fuck to top the night off. Even though its not with me.

And to think another Alpha who gets off to fucking his buddy with benefits, wants to be more in Alpha. So would groom my GF into doing what it takes to have me cum quicker and quicker. The Alpha getting off to the idea of knowing of being more in charge while he's making my GF train me to become a premature cummer. Which in turn he knows would make her want to cheat on me even more.

• Love
Very interesting thoughts. My wife has trained me to only cum while using my hand. It is so seldom I get to fuck her pussy that when I do I can't cum without pulling out and making off to finish.
Mike

Saraha said:
Pavlov success story.

YES, that is big part of what is so hot about tit. The MIND is the most erotic sex organ. Also famous Pavlov work was with Doggies. I love them too.
I hope we hear more about this.
Love, Heather, sissy 52 in rochester 5'10 dark blond

• Love
I sometimes fantasize along these lines. In mine the conditioning is done to make her hotwifing more painful and agonizing for me as the cuck. Everybody knows that most men lose that big sexual urge after they get off. SO for me it would be about getting me super hot to watch her, or think about her being a filthy little tramp. Quickly building me up to great heights of arousal and making me cum before it really happens. Then leaving me in shame and doubt as she goes on to be the filthy tramp she was talking about. The fantasy is even hotter when I think of her building me way up. Making me admit my lust as she just keeps edging me until I just cant hold back anymore, and then having her cruelly fail my orgasm. Leaving me hard up and completely frustrated as my cum pathetically dribbles down my shaft as she proceeds to further my humiliation by then going on to shamelessly slut herself to other men. Leaving me to contemplate my decisions.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub
Absolutely gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread