• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Princess Eugenie

• Thread starterjoesph33
  • Start date
J

joesph33

Haha,check out her face as she watched this shirtless black model doing his thing lol

article-1058773-02B31B1E00000578-592_468x340.jpg

article-0-02B4D01E00000578-193_468x556.jpg

Her mum was a right old raver when younger,and annoyed a lot of the top royals,i bet old eugenie would love to get some of that BBC dont you all think?

And read this bit white boys and weep haha
"Eugenie got all hot and flustered when Tyson came on stage,’ says a front row mole.
Another pal said: ‘It’s well known in her circle that she really likes black men. She thinks they have the best bodies.’"

And Sarah Brown wife of boring old gordon brown is very interested in the black hunk to lol

lol!!!

supreme_black_man said:
Having many white friends (or associates, whatever you wanna call them) in the United Kingdom, I know that many would be very proud if their leader had a black child.

Imagine a white man allowing his wife to canoodle with semi-naked black men sixty years ago, let alone one of the leaders of the free world!

The world is changing!!!

As for the Princess, I would be more interested if she was close to being the Head of State, but she is like a millionth in line to the thrown. lol

I dont know why people are in amazement that a Royal mighjt be interested i a Black man. She is young, 18 yrs old and is interested in Black guys. She is just like millions of others of her age.
I just hope the press isnt going to make it even more difficult for her.
And yes, the world is changing....however slowly that may be.

supreme_black_man said:
Having many white friends (or associates, whatever you wanna call them) in the United Kingdom, I know that many would be very proud if their leader had a black child.

Imagine a white man allowing his wife to canoodle with semi-naked black men sixty years ago, let alone one of the leaders of the free world!

The world is changing!!!

As for the Princess, I would be more interested if she was close to being the Head of State, but she is like a millionth in line to the thrown. lol

If she was close to the throne, she wouldnt be allowed to have a relationship with a black man. Look at the controversy surrounding Princess Diana with her Egyptian man !

"Look at the controversy surrounding Princess Diana with her Egyptian man !"

True, but pretty much blown out of proportion by conspiracy theorists who can't accept that everyday things (ie death in a car crash) can happen to famous people! Plus, she'd only known Dodi Fayed a matter of weeks, whereas nothing was really said about her much longer relationship with the Pakistani doctor. Shame she's dead - had cracking legs!

matured lesbians videos full-grown lesbian video videos

. There are no people in the world who are totally indifferent to the sphere of intimacy . Don’t deceive yourself and pretend that you are not interested in this sphere . Don’t be shy and plunge into this magical world of adult content . Today you can find everything you like in the internet . . If you are interested in adult sites, you will surely understand me . . Release yourself and yield to your desires . At those dark times people didn’t know how to make children before their marriage . This sphere is one of the most topical today and gives people a wonderful opportunity to look in themselves and understand what they want

asian lesbians

Diana was always popular with the UK media, irrespective of who she was dating - and they'd do anything to get exlusive shots of her. Which was why, following her death, her sons came out asking the UK media not to intrude on their privacy. Naturally, the UK tabloids respected that for about 6 months, then William and Harry were fair game again, and have been ever since!!

supreme_black_man said:
What controversey?

I was living in Britain at the time and the Arab guy Dodi Al-Fayed and Diana were like John Fitzgerald Kennedly and his wife Jackie. They were that popular. and they were on the front of almost every newspaper in the days leading up to the death. sadly, it was the foreign european newspapers' lust for photograph's that killed her.

Anyway, at that time, Diana had divorced from her husband, the future king of england.

This is popular in the media as its popular in the general population.Except for a minority of racists, i think people wouldn't mind if one of the royals was seen with a black man.I think its only a matter of time, as its already commonplace in th Uk and as you said earlier there is an increase in the black population. But im not sure the "establishment"would be too happy.

Once Queen Elizabeth dies, royalty will change quickly. The Queen lost her smile a long time ago. She used to be such a nice person when she was younger, it is sad to see her so disappointed with her family, and the strain showing on her face. Poor Charles just talks to his flowers, what a waste of an education if he does not get to be King.

Diana liked under-priviledged kids, she could have changed the world if she had been Queen.

A senior member of the royal family will never have a relationship with a black man. I don't even think they would have sex with one. As a person from the UK, you guys in the USA really have no idea about how this would be viewed in royal circles. It's all about bloodlines with them. I mean, they killed Dodi and he was almost white. God knows what they would do if he was black. Sure, princess beatrice prolly fancies Tyson and even Sarah Brown but there is a HUGE diference between a woman being attracted to you and a woman wanting to FUCK you.

None of that has anything to do with the Queen though! She is powerless - just a figurehead. There are members of the royal family - Prince Phillip, for example - who have made overtly rascist comments. These are normally referred to as "gaffes" - polite way of saying "fuck ups!".

Royal families get by on 'good breeding' - you have to be from the right 'stock'.

Whatever, there are still plenty that I'd have fun with, starting with Princess Madeleine of Sweden! And both Wills and Harry have a good eye for a fine fillie!!

Users who are viewing this thread