Prison fantasy

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
The husband (or boyfriend) is sent to a high security prison, accused of being part of a gang...a case of mistaken identity. Whilst in prison he is taken on by a gang of thugs who make his wife send them money.

His wife agrees to visit some of the thugs in order to save the husband. Husband watches on visits as she has to flirt with gang members and be groped, kissing, hand jobs etc. She is made to dress like a slut.

Threats are made to the husband and his wife from the outside gangs and she is made to agree to move into the prison. The prison guards are paid off and allow almost anything to happen in the prison anyway.

Wife moves into the wing of the prison where it is just the husband, the wife and the gang members. She is owned by them and husband has to watch as she is used and abused in every way possible.

Reactions: Gerwin
Excellent, now can you tell me whether you would like to be guy in the fantasy and watch the horny prisoners have their way with your wife?

Are there any more fanasies you NEED to get off your chest? I like that you have chosen to open your mind to us.

I have this fantasy that I am send to prison an I put into cell with a big strong Domiant blk man whostart to change we into in prison wie were I spend the next 5 years as his wife and his helper push all his shit to the other blk bro.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin
@suets...sounds like you might be gay...'not that there is anything wrong with that'...but you may be on the wrong forum. Also, you might want to have your prison mate show you the spell checker/grammar function on your computer. ;)

suets said:
I have this fantasy that I am send to prison an I put into cell with a big strong Domiant blk man whostart to change we into in prison wie were I spend the next 5 years as his wife and his helper push all his shit to the other blk bro.

Is there a way this wish could happen without it costing too much to bribe the guards?

hi Sue TS, I hope "she" was kidding with her post. This is not the place to worry about grammar or spelling or if in right forum. "she" does not get what prison fantasies are about. Luv Ya. I always watch for your responses to everything. You are so much like me. exception might be that I am a few month short of 21

I fantasize about this as well. In my case, I become involved in a prison ministry through church. There I befriend a black long term inmate who I befriend. We have a mutual attraction and chemistry. I see him every time for the ministry. It isn't long before I see him on my own outside of the ministry and wear sexier clothes. Eventually I am able to get a conjugal visit with him staying overnight.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin, Vicky4Blk, Wannabe93066 and 2 others
Susie White Wife and Mom said:
I fantasize about this as well. In my case, I become involved in a prison ministry through church. There I befriend a black long term inmate who I befriend. We have a mutual attraction and chemistry. I see him every time for the ministry. It isn't long before I see him on my own outside of the ministry and wear sexier clothes. Eventually I am able to get a conjugal visit with him staying overnight.
Hot! What does this man look like to you?

VERYFINEGENTLEMAN said:
Hot! What does this man look like to you?
Alot like you if that is your profile picture. Tell me about yourself and your fantasy.

hahnrei ehemann said:
Alot like you if that is your profile picture. Tell me about yourself and your fantasy.

Very, very nice! Yes, that is me.

I’d love to share detail with you about myself and these erotic, sensual fantasies I’ve conjure up albeit privately....PM me!