Probably an obvious answer

• Thread starter_Mark_
  • Start date

_Mark_

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2009
But for the guys (white or black - not cuckboys)

If a girl says that you can fuck her without a condom but you're not allowed to cum inside her, where's that load going?

In her pussy? Probably
On her tummy? If you're feeling like parenthood isn't for you
On her face/tits? Only if she's really filthy AND can predict when you're ready to shoot.

Seriously, why does a woman let you inside her without then ask you to pull out? I hate condoms, but wtf? If I'm ready to blow, I'll blow and apologise later. What about you?

Simple one: She gets filled with the thick milkshake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably tell her i'm gonna cum about a minute or two before i'm about to so she knows. But i'd just keep going, stroking harder and deeper. When she asks me to pull out and tried to push me off i'd just pin her to the bed and blow all my cum in her.

Honesty

Question is are you going to be honest with your sexual partner or not? You lie about where you are gonna cum--then she may lie about herpes or some other STD. Karma has a way of working that back on a person.

One of my wife's favorite things is to have a guy pull out (even if using a condom then strip it off) and cum on her boobs. In one memorable instance the guy pulled out, pulled off his condom and moved over her face stroking his cock. This was the first time a partner had ever done that, but being the sweet slut that she is, she looked up as his cock in her face and opened her mouth for him to cum into it. That might be a better alternative then lying to your partner.

If my wife asked a lover not to cum inside her and then he did there is one thing for sure--that'd be the last time that she would ever be with him--and the evening would end at that instant.

If my wife asked a lover not to cum inside her and then he did there is one thing for sure--that'd be the last time that she would ever be with him--and the evening would end at that instant.[/QUOTE]

Same here......Mutual respect and honesty count for something yet. I have no use for a man who puts his own pleasure over my request, what ever that request may be. :nono:

My wife has used this method when we have played with BBC. As far as we know no one has not pulled out. Most choose to cum in her mouth since she swallows. I'm guessing most follow that rule so they can have another round with her in the future.