Problems from having multiple sex partners?

• Thread starterJandlvald
  • Start date

Jandlvald

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2012
I am wondering how many other couples have had problems from having multiple sex partners? This could anything from a pregnancy, to an STD, to an unfortunate meeting that resulted in something unexpected or went badly.

Please tell me what has happened.

We have not had a pregnancy scare, but wife has had a couple of urinary infections from doing anal and then vaginal, and was more or less ***** when a meeting with one man we had planned turned into a meeting with 4.

Just a tender vagina after house parties where I may have had multiple partners.

Wife and I knew each other since 12 and have been good friends since 14. She did not have intercourse until 21 and it was not with me. But in 1985 or summer of 1986 she was helping a friend move. She was just finishing college and wondering what she would do for a job. She had been working part time as a stripper for a year or two and told me all about this when I saw her again. We were roommates in college and she was gone for over a day but i was out of town also looking for work.
Her friend had put out some snacks and the moving men asked if she wanted a sandwich or something. She let it slip "That's not what I'm hurry for". A few minutes late, the older and more aggressive man (they were brothers) asked "What ARE you hungry for". She looked down at the crotch of his jeans. He asked where she lived so they could take her home to change. The cab of the truck was a two seater but there was plenty of room. She sat on the older brother's lap anyway and she could feel his huge bulge growing even bigger.
Continuuing after sleep, luv MsGary

She was just about to turn 22 I believe and we had been good friends for 8 years, not lovers. She had only been a non-virgin for less than a year. she satisfied boyfriends with hand jobs and blow jobs when she wanted to and IF she like them a lot. We were roommates during college though going to different schools. She was supposed to babysit for some friends when she got home but she arranged for other friends to take care of that. The brothers took her to a big open field about 15 or twenty miles from our apartment.

The older brother was very aggressive and super hung. she had sucked guys over 2.5 inches thick by then, but this guy she could not get in her mouth easily. He insisted she suck til he came, however. Good thing she was good at that and made him cum in about 5 or 6 minutes. Then he fucked her rough for nearly half an hour and came two more times. The younger brother I understand was just as long but not quite as thick. Also not so aggressive or rough. HE had her suck him while the other fucked her and he also came in her mouth. When His big brother was done, he went for a pussy fuck also and Jean LIKED that. Took him easily after being taken rough by the bigger more hung brother. I do not know if she had just had her thickest cock to date that night or not. But she sure saw how turned on I was by the account of this.
Then she told what the problem had been. The older bro wanted to beat her and leave her naked in the field. The other man was able to talk him out of the beating (other than what she had just gotten). But they did leave her naked in the filed about 20 miles from home and several people expecting her back at a reasonable time or at least in the morning. I was out of town looking for summer work.
She has never told me how she got (worked her way?) home that night. That same summer her boss introduced her to a pimp he knew who had just gotten out of jail. I was never told what he went to jail for or how long but I know that he owned the thickest cock anyone had ever seen (except for guys with actual diseases that make it swell up). 10.5 inch long and 3.75 inches in diameter. After him Jean was able to take double penetration in pussy ANY time. Guys told me they had never met a girl who could do that who had not had at least two children VAGinally.

luv, MsGary

No std's but have had a very sore dick. Would have to take it easy for a few days until things got back to normal.

I have high stamina and have run into women who were just like me, can fuck for hours. Would meet at a party and then leave the party together and get a motel room for the night and fuck each other senseless.