Progress! Finally! (She wants a Threesome)

• Thread starterWM_22
  • Start date

WM_22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
So lately I've been trying to get my girl to cheat and finally she says she'd love to have a threesome. But I would HAVE to be there... Which sucks.. I'd rather let her take the guy up and fuck him! But she doesn't want to...

So what shall I do now? Any past experience? Tips? Thanks.

Do it - during the threesome there will be opportunities to back out and watch at times.

WM_22 said:
So lately I've been trying to get my girl to cheat and finally she says she'd love to have a threesome. But I would HAVE to be there... Which sucks.. I'd rather let her take the guy up and fuck him! But she doesn't want to...

So what shall I do now? Any past experience? Tips? Thanks.

Well, your choice is simple. You can either:
A) do nothing
or
B) do something that's not quite what you want but almost as good, and may lead to what you really want in the future

Sounds like a no brainer to em.

Atlopencpl

Ditto!

Well, yeah. Were going to do it! But I need tips / advice / past experience from you guys?

Should she go get a guy randomly from a club, bring him back and tell him her boyfriend is with us or what?

Some guys are uncomfortable with another guy just randomly, become homophobic. You might want to search some swinger sites like sdc, swinglifestyle, or fetlife to find people in the lifestyle. You will be able to find plenty of guys willing to help you out.

I prefer my hub with me or nearby..Hey ..the guy is getting pussy and a BJ..he can put up with my hub watching

Reactions: redback and zippless
WM_22 said:

So what shall I do now? Tips?

Give your woman what she wants.

But, if you don't want to participate, don't. Sit beside the bed in a cuckolds chair, and watch.

Or, if your wife's lover-for-the-evening doesn't want a 3-some with you participating or watching, then sit outside the door of your wife's marital boudoir in a cuckolds chair, and listen (with the door closed).

Your wife wanting you present may reduce the number of potential candidates. Your wife should mention this while talking with her potential candidate. If he doesn't want you participating in a sexual sense, you might talk with him and clarify that you can sit in a chair watching — or, if he doesn't want that either, clarify that you can sit in a chair outside the boudoir.

Custer Laststand said:
Give your woman what she wants.

But, if you don't want to participate, don't. Sit beside the bed in a cuckolds chair, and watch.

Or, if your wife's lover-for-the-evening doesn't want a 3-some with you participating or watching, then sit outside the door of your wife's marital boudoir in a cuckolds chair, and listen (with the door closed).

Your wife wanting you present may reduce the number of potential candidates. Your wife should mention this while talking with her lover-in-waiting. If he doesn't want you participating in a sexual sense, you might talk with him and clarify that you can sit in a chair watching — or, if he doesn't want that either, clarify that you can sit in a chair outside the boudoir.

what the wife wants counts because she is giving her pussy to some other guy. be happy she wants to include you. what more can you ask for ? others beg to be included or able to watch in person. sounds like u have a good bond.
good luck