• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Progress!!

• Thread starterwannab
  • Start date

wannab

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2010
I have been working her pretty hard over the past 2-1/2 months and have made good progress with her.

I now have her wearing an ankle bracelet, "dressing up" a bit more often for me, shaving bare for me and sometimes going without panties...

Tonight I am hoping I can take her to a hotel bar and have her sit by herself and order a drink... She is a nervous wreck and very insecure and is not sure just yet... But she said she didn't want to disappoint me and said she'd think about it.

She is not a big drinker and doesn't dance :( so that's tough... She's pretty shy and a bit self conscious and I know nothing will happen tonight - but I am trying to get her comfortable with just chatting to men and trying to get her in the right situation where she feels good about herself.

QUESTION... Should she wear wedding ring? Engagement ring? No ring or ring on right hand?

Any ideas and feedback you have are appreciated...

I have posted in wifepics section also so you can see her there.

she should wear her wedding ring.

Thanks... assume that makes it more fun for the guys and with her anklet on, assume they will know she might be available?

My wife Sue's lover Don has told her that he thinks it's hot that she wears her rings when she is with him. Her last lover, Brad, also thought it was exciting. She says she is indifferent but I suspect that even if she doesn't want to accept it - that it does turn her on to see them on her finger when she's with another guy.

I like that she wears them - I think it reminds the guys that she comes home to me afterwards.

SoonToBe said:
My wife Sue's lover Don has told her that he thinks it's hot that she wears her rings when she is with him. Her last lover, Brad, also thought it was exciting. She says she is indifferent but I suspect that even if she doesn't want to accept it - that it does turn her on to see them on her finger when she's with another guy.

I like that she wears them - I think it reminds the guys that she comes home to me afterwards.

==============

no question STB "wedding ring heat" is the
hottest form of cuckolding ............there's always a
chance a nice load of the lovers cum will find its way
onto said ring (s) ..........and who amongst us hasn't
dreamt of our wives left hand dripping with her lover's
semen ?

carina_halerose said:
she should wear her wedding ring.

I highly agree to this!

Yes, definitely have her wear the ring, imagine all the other guys at the bar watching her being picked up knowing there's a guy at home that bought that ring.

Users who are viewing this thread