Prom GUrl

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
I am now 5'10 155 lb. Blonde. Kind of odd body that has always gotten noticed. 35B-27-39. Sexy Brown eyes. And I do have to work on keeping my hips and ass from getting TOO big. I case any natural girls are reading--you KNOW what I mean. A;though I never ask "does this dress make my butt look TOO big?

I was taken to proms Long before it was acceptable to anyone except my dates or my wonderful parents and Grandparents. YOu may be surprised to know that the first to accept me were my own Dad and GrandDad (mom's father). My first prom date was my teammate from the swim team. He was a junior and a tall black boy. He ahd confided in me that girls were afraid of the size of his cock and he did not like being a virgin at his age. He ahd not even had a blow job yet. I got the hint that he was hoping I would give him his first blow job. I made it onto the varsity swim as young as was allowed but I had already sucked off other white boys and he knew it.

His name is Elton. Elton A. and he had been taking 2nd place in the 50 and 100 freestyle for two years already. 2nd only to a guy who would soon win the state championship in New York in those events AND the 100 Butterfly. He was from the closest school to us and a long time rival in swimming (other sports too).

I am goint to post this now to make sure it works.
love, missgary Now called Heather

I agreed to walk home with Elton and we would stop at the park near another school to discuss our plans. He did not get affectionate with me on the way their but i felt like it was a date anyway. Elton was already 6'4 or 6'5 at the time and would grow a little more before He started college. I was only about 5'6 at the time and was hoping for a lot more height myself. Also only about 105 lb so while I liked being skinny, boys have mixed feelings about staying skinny. Part of that is being kind of feminine. AT the entrance to the park, Elton stopped me and he looked into my eyes. My eyes were just about at his chest and he lifted me to Him. He had one had under my arm and the other hand under my butt. I went onto my tippy toes but he lifted me right off of the sidewalk and hugged me tight against Him. Then I found out that even His lips are STRONG. HIs muscular lips found mine and he kissed me for a long time. Then he kissed all over the rest of my face and neck. Then back to my hot lips. At the time my hair was short and I did not wear make-up. But I felt like the sexiest GURL in the world.
My outfit WAS a little femme--or at least Unisex. Very tight , Very short cut off jeans. Colorful sneakers which I begged my parents to get me. The looked a lot like girl shoes. And my top was a here cover-up for the beach. Girls usually wore those but this was was meant for boys in the color and the cut. but it WAS like a minidress in a way. My legs were shaved for the big swim meet against two other schools soon. Elton said how much he liked me as a friend and how he Loved the way I looked. Also said he would like to tell me how to dress to please him. He did not say what that would be and I had no idea but I nodded yes. Since we got to the park I only moaned and nodded. I was feeling things I had never felt before. Both physical and emotional. The only thing that mattered to me was this MAN. PLEASING this MAN.
He put my hand on his cock over his pants. I had seen him naked before, of course, but I had no idea he would get THIS big. It really was half way down his long thigh. I asked him (like an idiot), "is that all the way hard?" He did not take the question as offensive. He said "Just About!" He kissed me again as I stroked it. This time he also parted my lips and my teeth with his tongue. Even his balls seemed to get bigger. And they were always MANLY Balls. He put me down and took out his monster cock (which all the girls were SCARED of). I was very happy I had seen big cocks before. Seeing him standing there -big and tall-and with his giant black cock out. I was way past the point of 'discussing " anything. I bent down and took his cock in my mouth. It was not like any I had sucked before. So big, so heavy, so hot and the taste was strong even though we had just been swimming. Later on he said it was like Magic, what I could do with my mouth was magical.
luv, missgary

I am responding to this thread cuz of the title. I will no stay what ages this all happened but I am 20 and a half now.
I had just learned to sail. A small sailboat was given to me by my grandfather . My mom's father. My own dad was out with me dialing on one of the finger lakes. He had taken over the helm and the main and I padlocked the jib sheet and was relaxing on the oars made up like a cot. I was laying there sunning and enjoying the warm breeze. I was close enough the the could reach over and lightly run his hand over the wispy hair on my thigh. HE said "you are going to be a beautiful blonde like your mother.
I look a lot like her and a little like my dad. I am slim, barely 5'5 110 lb even now as furl grown "man"

Bu tthat was the first time I imagined myself as my mom.

That was just the beginning. I was hoping Dad meant what he said. He did. He and I were asked to do something about being more modest with my little puffy pink nipples. I know they really just meant wear a heavier T-shirt or if I wanted, a camisole. But Dad took me shopping for a training bra. I was excited and embarrassed at the same time. Plus some of my classmates saw me go into the store of it. Their embarrassment was coming from getting their first athlete supporter. Usually shopping with their moms.
Anyway dad and the saleslady decided on a creation style and I go tit in FIVE colors. Dad was so pleased that I was 30AA rather than a lot of other girls needier 30/32 AAA or even AAAA. Just the opposite of my mom having to pay extra for her bras due to the cup size , which I will not say here.
Soon I really was taken to a few proms by older boys. YOUNG MEN really. Then in my senior year, my best friend Jimmy took me to HIS Junior prom and to my Senior BALL.
now 5'5 (almost) and 110 lb 32A-25-38 blonde sexy brown eyes and even a former swim champ.
OH, and real and legal name Mary Buffalo

I did not mention before tha for back to school my mom got me panties. the kind with different colors and the day labeled on each Onday Through Sunday
so SEVEN pair
I am getting hungry now but will wait for lunch. I am going to text my mom and see what she would like for lunch. I will even go to the store as I have some money left from payday 8 days ago. I am usually out of cash by Sunday or Monday after pay day. Just so you know, the min wage raise will force a raise for me, but I really like teaching swimming. Well, only thing I am REAL good at other than things you are not supposed to take money for/
Anyway, That August/September/ October with the bra shopping and mom getting gem paints. I also went through the process of getting diagnosed Transgender. I did not know before that this what I am. The embarrassing part is that it is a mental disorder. one of the sexual or GENDER dysphorias. BUT I was allowed to attend the remainder of my high school time as a girl. Not for inter school sports ut for everything else. Even club spotas a girl. mage unfair cuz I was already VERY good at Sloftball.
I even helped to coach the girl swim team but I did not go in their locker room. And I was on the Water Ballet show team. I could not compete as a girl in actual synchronized swimming. It had become a serious sport and I actually thought about dating a couple of the girls on THAT team. But I decided why mix things up even more. A couple of twins my own age became my best friends. They were so pretty. I dental twins but did not look a lot like each other even though Identical. Of course they got boobs naturally. I will guess D or DD cups by 16/17
Tina and Terri. I liked Tina and Terri liked me. I mean as maybe more than friends. Terri is in a big time job training now. Terri is the one who was held back in school. So ironic. I hope things like that change for me too. Instead of always being the idiot Bimbo Boi .
Please let me know what you think. Especially if you have any advice.