• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Proposal from GF

• Thread starterfadde
  • Start date

fadde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2008
My GF have been getting it from other men and denied me sex for almost a year now. I have been kept more and more in the dark about her adventures from her, she is hardly telling me anything about her sexual adventures,and its ok with me since I am a litttle submissive.

I know that she has two male friends that she date on a regular basis, whenever she goes out she is most often with one of them.They don't know about each other, she met one at work and the other at the gym.

She knows that I support her and love her the most, despite that she haven't told me about the details of her meetings, until know, all of a sudden she says that I could actually spend a weekend away from home with her and one of her friends, during one condition, that I wear a chastity device the whole weekend AND a buttplug from morning to evening..
As much as I would love to be spend the weekend in a hotel room sleeping on the couch while they fuck I don't know if its worth it if I can't jerk of for the whole weekend. What do you others here think? Should I do it? The memories might be worth it, but I think it will be hard for me to see and listen to them doing it for a few days in a row without reliefing myself

The buttplug alone would bin it for me!

Never understood the faintest attraction of the things.

Assume it's some control thing.

The restricter I have fond memories of, from various adventures.

Puller said:
The buttplug alone would bin it for me!

Never understood the faintest attraction of the things.

Assume it's some control thing.

The restricter I have fond memories of, from various adventures.

Yes it very much is a control thing, same as the CB in addition to the humiliation part were her friend knows that I wear it and cant even jerk off while they have fun together in bed.

Only thing I can say is that your performance will be very good after two or three nights listening in a restricter. Trust me on that!

He heh
:)

Go for it. You're standing on the brink of an intense experience...

Fadde,

Yours is a very interesting account. Unique, almost.

Re.:

fadde said:
... she is hardly telling me anything about her sexual adventures,and its ok with me since I am a litttle submissive.

and:

fadde said:
... all of a sudden she says that I could actually spend a weekend away from home with her and one of her friends, [on] one condition, that I wear a chastity device the whole weekend AND a buttplug from morning to evening.

Your woman friend is testing you. If you accept her offer, graciously accept her fucking her lover in front of you, treat her lover (and her, of course) respectfully and politely throughout, and offer to provide whatever services they may need during their weekend of sex, all while your cock is locked in your chastity device and you are wearing your butt plug, you will pass her test.

fadde said:
She knows that I support her and love her the most...

If so, AND if you accept her challenge and pass her test, perhaps she will ask you to marry her....

fadde said:
... What do you others here think? Should I do it?

Definitely. I suspect you will find it the most sexually-intense experience of your life — and if you perform up to her expectations, there will be more... MUCH more... to follow.

If, on the other hand, you reject her offer, I suspect it will be the beginning of the end of your relationship with her. She will no longer seriously regard you as a prospective submissive cuckold husband that she will be able to rely on for emotional support and encouragement throughout her career as your boss cuckoldress.

If you've been thinking of ending your relationship with your woman friend, declining her challenge may be a good way to initiate that process. You pays your money and makes your choices......

—Custer

So what's up ? Are you still with your with ?

how the things go ?

I'm living in Berlin, do you search for something ?
I'm Karribean ;)...

h.hp@free.fr

Users who are viewing this thread