• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Proudly serving since 1996

• Thread starternikki1979
  • Start date
ya please do nikki...you are the best :)

Nikki I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your honest, intelligent, open and -- yes -- VERY HOT!! posts here on DC. The way you have so articulately described how you realized -- at 16 years of age and a virgin -- how you were born to serve black cock, and have been doing so ever since, to your great pleasure and fulfillment, is just great to hear and learn about.

I perfectly understand why you have been careful about posting any pics/vids here on DC, and you've explained your reasoning well (though no explanation is necessary). Nonetheless, if you DID feel comfortable posting any pics, to help further explain and illustrate your lifestyle of service, I know all DC members would appreciate it.

Whether you post anything other than your profile pics or not, I did want to let you know how I admire your choices, your lifestyle and the way you write about it. I know you feel you are lucky to have found your black bull husband and the group of BBCs you serve, but they are also very lucky to have you serving them.

boatah said:
Nikki I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your honest, intelligent, open and -- yes -- VERY HOT!! posts here on DC. The way you have so articulately described how you realized -- at 16 years of age and a virgin -- how you were born to serve black cock, and have been doing so ever since, to your great pleasure and fulfillment, is just great to hear and learn about.

I perfectly understand why you have been careful about posting any pics/vids here on DC, and you've explained your reasoning well (though no explanation is necessary). Nonetheless, if you DID feel comfortable posting any pics, to help further explain and illustrate your lifestyle of service, I know all DC members would appreciate it.

Whether you post anything other than your profile pics or not, I did want to let you know how I admire your choices, your lifestyle and the way you write about it. I know you feel you are lucky to have found your black bull husband and the group of BBCs you serve, but they are also very lucky to have you serving them.

Thanks for your kind words but may I attempt to explain some things you said in my words?
It is true that I was swept off my feet by a handsome, sexy, and very smooth talking black man of almost 10 years my senior when I was an emotionally vunerable and naieve girl of 16. That encounter did teach ne that I was attracted to black men in ways that I had never felt around any white man or boy that I had ever socialized with, an attraction that endures even today. I say the word too but I really think that the word "serve" is inaccurate but I dont really know a better one. The word serve seems to tell people that I am some sort of slave or in some sort of servitude and don't do it for me which is the real truth. I have always socialized with black males because I enjoy their company and I do it willingly.
I have posted a new album on my profile after hubby said it was ok. I hope they give you a feel for my commitment to him and my life.

XOXO Nikki

I like a submissive gal bend u ova use ur cumdump feel ur cum squirt ova me mmmmmmmm nice Now lets go shop with our cum dribblin Ur HOT

no panties please

I like to suck black cock. I am a sissy slut. I am a ***** for black cock. I will do what my black Masters say. I like to like black balls and asses. Black cock feels good in my ass. I will take black cum on my face and all over my sissy body. Black Cock. Black Cock. Balls, Black Men
I will do what my black Masters say. I am a sissy slut for Black Cock. I am a slut for black cm. I am a ***** for black cock. Though a male sissy, I want so much to have a black baby. I will suck as many Black cocks as possible/
love, MsGary

Users who are viewing this thread