Pubic hair back in style for women? for men?

• Thread starterwhitewife696969
  • Start date

whitewife696969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2016
NYC
Pubic hair back in style for women? for men?

• Love
Reactions: barebackslutwife and PhilippinesFun
For real men perhaps not small cocked boi's

Reactions: whitemcurious
I'm dying for pubic hair to come back for women. The hairier the better. No shave ever. God, in young but I miss the old days.

Reactions: PaddyPerth and whitemcurious
I haven't seen pubic hair on women since 1998. I miss it. I'm 45 and I grew up seeing Playboys with women and pubic hair. That's what I like. I'm shaved now but my hubby likes the bush so I let it grow out once in a while.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
I SINCEARLY HOPE NOT!
I have the solution to this age old debate. I'm thinking of marketing a line of stick on pubic hair. I am going to open up a shop of laser hair removal and then selling pubic hair toupées so you are good to go for any occasion. What do you think of the idea? Which toup do you like the best and place your order NOW! :p I am also thinking of franchising so be the first to own your own Laser Toup in your town.
Did you know Cleopatra shaved her pussy. She was so sexy.
I am shaved. I like shaved. Makes you look more boyish or little girlish not to mention not having to pick pubic hair out of your teeth after a good munching session.

For those serious history buffs and promotional material:

glamour_the-evolution-of-pubic-hair.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969
I don't know that it's necessarily back in style, but tends to be more of a generational or cultural style.

More mature women seem to be hairy. Some are half-shaved (hair on top, shaved lips), and some enjoy being bald and smooth.
A lot of younger girls have what I call 'stylized' hair, they may have a small patch of hair on top, or a 'shape' like a triangle or a "V", but are shaved below. Roughly an equal amount go completely shaved, but not that many are hairy in a traditional sense.

Men tend to be hairy much more than women. Younger men tend to pay more attention to grooming, either shaving completely or closely trimming around their cock and shave their balls. Conversely, older men tend to not put in as much effort.

I prefer shaved pussies, and enjoy the half-shave, but having some hair is OK. I agree that it's nice to not have to stop and pick hairs off your tongue, and likewise have that same courtesy for women.

• Love
Reactions: zippless
My wife is relatively young (31) and she keeps her pussy hairy, but she says that when she looks around in the changing room of the gym, she is usually the only one of her age to keep a full bush, most ladies of her age still keep it shaved or a landing strip. It's not even her preference to keep it hairy, but her lover prefers it that way, so she stopped shaving and trimming to please him. She used to keep it fully shaved in the past, it was always nice and smooth. She knows I don't like the bush, but she said she doesn't care as her lover's preferences are more important and if he wants a hairy pussy, he will get a hairy pussy.

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun