• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Public cuckold humiliation story

• Thread starterTrick
  • Start date

Trick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2011
Here is a little story for you guys/gals... hope you enjoy :D

My gf (who has a perfect timeglass shaped body) and I went to my moms house one night to visit... My gf has experimented flirting with other guys... making me jealous and loved to humiliate me....

As we sat down at my moms we indulged in casual conversation... my gf (Katie) made her self at home by laying on the couch... resting her feet in my lap... As she talked to my mom she nudged my side with her foot n told me to give her a foot rub... I saw this as sort of a humiliating task to do... at least it was in front of my mother... a half hour passed and Katie's friend John called (who is also her ex bf), without asking she invited him over to spend the evening with us and my ma. He came over (BIG guy, i am pretty big myself with decent shape, but this guy was a monster). My mom decided to get some final groceries from the store to start dinner, after talking with john he began tickling my gf and picking her up n nearly wrestling. Katie knew I liked her flirting with other guys and I had a cuckold fantasy... but i was too afraid to make it a reality I got us some drinks and as I came back, they were both on the couch with katies hand on his (inner) thigh trying to tickle him... she saw me staring at where her hand was and she saw I got somewhat excited... she then gave me a sperk and put her hand on his crotch... I sat quietly in the chair across from them watching in excitement and disbelief... She slowly started rubbing and John got hard (he always wanted her to cheat on me, he had no idea about my fantasy tho). Katie said lets take this party to my (old) room upstairs... the room was getting repainted so the only other room was....yes...my mothers. Katie told me to get her eyedrops downstairs from her purse for her... I went down to fetch the purse, as I came back two minutes later, they were on my moms bed making out. John then sat on the edge of the bed and forcing katie to her knees... as he unbuckled his pants he told her to suck on his cock. As she submitted to this, I got sick and no longer wanted the fantasy... I had too much uncontroled emotions watching this... John told katie to look me in the eye and tell me to watch her suck his dick. Katie turned to me and said "Im so sorry baby, but my ex John and I want you to watch me suck on his dick" I whispered to her I didnt like the idea anymore and she whispered back "I know babe... but this isnt to please you, anymore" In her saying that I knew there was no going back... she pulled me about 5 inches away from her mouth contacting his HUGE cock... as she submitted to sucking him, he looked at my and laughed... seeing as this guy worked as a bouncer and just got off duty, he had no problem pulling her on the bed and ripping (litterally her shirt off) and he instructed katie to put the handcuffs he works with on my wrists... I was a little turned on, although I felt like crying... I had the cuffs on watching all of this happen... I was at the foot of the bed on my knees with my hands behind my back... watching as this huge hulk had his way with my gf... She was moaning and letting out all these sounds ive never heard before... He ripped katies underwear off and threw them in my face, I couldnt get them off easily seeing as I had no hands... I was able to glipse him entering my gf... I could hear her wetness in her pussy as he thrusted in her, grasping her breast with one hand and having her suck and gag on his fingers.... He then turned her over and he said to me "watch this" as he glided his huge cock on my gf's ass crack. Then he slowly entered thru her ass as she screamed, shes never experienced a man do that before... As I heard her scream he whispered to her and she then told me "Its nice to finally be fucked by a real man!" He then turned her yet again on her back, kissing her passionatly, as she stroked him with her hand... Tears rolled down my face, and as she was panting/swetting, she looked at me and smerked and said "aww, Im sorry... do you want to do something to?" she then shoved her foot in my face and simply said "Rub!" and I told her i couldnt cus i was cuffed... and she responded "then you're going to have to rub it orally arent you?" she shoved her foot in my face whiping it all around... I hated hearing them laugh at my pain as I suffered hearing them fuck. She told me to kiss her foot, but I refused... she looked at me angrily and said "Fine... John hunny, lets take it up a notch..." He fingered her long and hard and as she was about to cum... he pushed her over to me so I could feel the wetness of her cumming a bit on my face... John ordered me "Open you're worthless mouth" I obeyed, tasing her bitter fuck juice caused by another man...

All the sudden I heard a door slam.... "SHIT! Its my mom I thought... we're screwed if she comes upstairs!!" I told katie it was enough cus my mom would catch us. She didnt look worried at all, and neither did john, they continued their business... I heard my mom slowly comming up the stairs, "PLEASE KATIE PLEASE!! Have mercy, this was sick n funny n all but enough is enough!" She then shoved her foot under my lips as she was kissing her lover and getting her breasts handled and said "I believe I told you to kiss..." I kissed her foot out of desperation... I could taste all the lotion she put on earlier mixed with the sweat of sex... I kissed her foot as they made out, and I said "BABE PLEASE!!" as she laughed and pressed her foot harder against my lips... all the sudden... The bedroom door swung open... I felt as cold as ice as I qucikly looked behind me at the door in humiliation.......What happened next will forever be engraved into my memory....

great story

I have no idea if this is true or not - a debate often btted around this forum. HOWEVER - what a great story. Thanks :). So what do we think guys - true or not...

As a by question - I always thought it was slightly older guys who are into being cucked?

Woiw. Awesome story!! Please continue!! Tell us what your mom did!! And what your gf made you do!! Dfid he fill her up and make you clean it out!!! And will it continue or was it a 1 time thing!

This story was meant to be a cliff hanger with a possibility of a continuation... But enough people would have to want a second part, I guess it depends on how many people like it. ;)

I've never claimed whether my story is true or false... All i can say is some of my stories will be true, some may be exagerated... some will be for the joy of writing a story for you guys... But I am not going to say what is what. So if you think its true, Then its true :D If you dont believe in it then maybe its not :eek:

carry on

Yeah this is a great story, keep it going...

OK then, Do It Right..

Trick said:
I've never claimed whether my story is true or false... All i can say is some of my stories will be true, some may be exagerated... some will be for the joy of writing a story for you guys... But I am not going to say what is what. So if you think its true, Then its true :D If you dont believe in it then maybe its not :eek:
OK, OK, at least for me, I'll gladly whack to your fantasy which is in deed HOT!!! However, since it is all contrived, could you please review it for grammar, it stumbles too many times. But, yea, do continue!

Should probably have been posted in the XXX Stories forum, not up here.

Please continue

I don't care where it's posted or if it's real, keep going. Sounds hot.

Users who are viewing this thread