punishing white pee pees

• Thread starteramberforbbc
  • Start date

amberforbbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2021
Do any of you cucks like cbt? It seems to be common amongst many cucks. I’ve always had a fantasy switching small white penises with a ruler or something similar as punishment for not being adequate. How would you have your inferior little dickies punished?

• Love
Reactions: welly, Easyballs, QuietKing and 11 others
I would love that! Having a superior beat my tiny sissy clitty with any object be it a hand, feet, whip or cane is always a rush as they tell me how useless and pathetic my clitty is :)

Reactions: submaletucson and Slipperydom
I agree and would add that having my balls also hit with the ruler is another turn on

Reactions: ckc and submaletucson
a ball spanking for being inadequate and not manly

Reactions: littlemanswife, ckc, subhubnfl and 1 other person
Hurts getting your balls slapped

Reactions: ckc and leahswannabe
yes but white bois deserve it

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and sissiboi
One takes love in any form that they can get it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and subhubnfl
Oh I live the feeling of my cock smashed in a cage

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, Mike and Chris and smalldicknik
Love

Reactions: toolman2c and smalldicknik
I have a chastity cage on almost daily except for shaving. But cages should be removed for punishment to feel the pain on your clit and balls for being inadequate sexually.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, toolman2c and natasnaikul
Needs to be done im afraid!

8CA4A1F8-78F9-4192-A923-0550371B33CA.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: QuietKing, littlemanswife, toolman2c and 7 others
Having been made aware how inadequate my little cock is I have often punished it by slapping it and my balls with my hand, a ruler or a leather belt. However, I was into cbt long before I was cuckolded but being cuckolded added new dimensions (ie inadequacy and humiliation) to my kink, my wife’s lover being much better endowed and more able to bring her to orgasm than me.

Reactions: littlemanswife, natasnaikul and leahswannabe
If I cum without permission I have my balls whipped.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Often in the shower, i set the showerhead spray onto the most powerful focused spray and punish my own little peepee with it, imagining it is a woman or an alpha male doing it. It's not a ruler or a hand spanking it, but it teaches a good lesson in submission.

Reactions: ckc and leahswannabe
mwdad said:
Often in the shower, i set the showerhead spray onto the most powerful focused spray and punish my own little peepee with it, imagining it is a woman or an alpha male doing it. It's not a ruler or a hand spanking it, but it teaches a good lesson in submission.
I do this also and find that I can stand much hotter water on my balls and peepee than on the rest of my body.

Reactions: ckc
leahswannabe said:
I do this also and find that I can stand much hotter water on my balls and peepee than on the rest of my body.
I will have yo try to turn up the hot water, see if i can take it too

mwdad said:
I will have yo try to turn up the hot water, see if i can take it too
You will take it.

Reactions: toolman2c
i was instructed to use cold water now on my ball sac to make it shrivel as much as possible

Reactions: littlemanswife, toolman2c, natasnaikul and 3 others
Hercuckobeys said:
i was instructed to use cold water now on my ball sac to make it shrivel as much as possible
I actually love doing that with my hand held shower head. Then switch to hot water, each little stream of water feels like a pin pricking my balls!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, natasnaikul and ckc
amberforbbc said:
Do any of you cucks like cbt? It seems to be common amongst many cucks. I’ve always had a fantasy switching small white penises with a ruler or something similar as punishment for not being adequate. How would you have your inferior little dickies punished?
as a sissi with a tini clitty being locked in micro cage is punishment for being inadequate cause it so shows how little sissi is also being smoothe makes it look even more feminine.

Reactions: natasnaikul