• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Purple_Velvet *******

• Thread starterSuperman_1971
  • Start date

Superman_1971

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2009
hello all....these are a few pics of purple_velvet from australia.She is 32 yrs old and had her first bbc while in the usa during december of 2008 to march of 2009.Hope you enjoying seeing her,more pics to be posted in the future.

Love those Aussie girls

Superman_1971 said:
hello all....these are a few pics of purple_velvet from australia.She is 32 yrs old and had her first bbc while in the usa during december of 2008 to march of 2009.Hope you enjoying seeing her,more pics to be posted in the future.

Hey Sup,

Love those Australian girls! Thanks for posting.

Hi! Is there a way to contact her? Was or is she yours, Superman?

Hey Sup,

Love those Australian girls! Thanks for posting.
PHP:

yw chopchop ...here are a few more pictures of her and again enjoy with more to cum=p

hello stud83ch,
Yes she is my gf/fiance from Australia,you may contact her on this site with her profile name Purple_Velvet or try and catch her in the chat room.

Lovely breasts

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a few pics of purple_velvet enjoying her first bbc in the usa with more to cum later...

Purple's Green Monster

This is purple learning about how much veggies can make you happy...enjoy

Very hot, love to see some pics of your bbc adventures!

Thank you for the comments xenon. There will be more pics to come.
Hope you enjoy future postings...:flash:

She is a hottie...continue feeding her BBC and turn her into a bonafide BBC Slut!

what a lovely and sexy woman

Purple's body is only exceeded by her wonderful personality and a such a joy to know> i hope all her dreams will be fulfilled when she arrives. Any man that can get to know her will be one of the happiest men on earth

thank you for being you and Superman for sharing

PeeTWheatstraw said:
She is a hottie...continue feeding her BBC and turn her into a bonafide BBC Slut!

Thank you for commenting. I will be working towards the bonafide BBC Slut catergory. :)

chicagonitesnorth said:
Purple's body is only exceeded by her wonderful personality and a such a joy to know> i hope all her dreams will be fulfilled when she arrives. Any man that can get to know her will be one of the happiest men on earth

thank you for being you and Superman for sharing

Wow Nites Thank you very much for the comment must say I did not expect that. Your not a bad person yourself. And yes my dreams will be fulfilled when i arrive in The States...

awesome

northernvirginiacuckhopeful ( love it)

Attachments

• massage.jpg
    massage.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 203
Finally Purple_velvets Azz *******

I have had request to see purples azz,so finally here she is riding her first bbc in january of 2009,hope all enjoy and please make purple happy and comment to her..thank you all

Damn...

Nice aussie booty :D

lovely to see her going bareback!
Is she on the pill?

ubeaut!!

Ubeaut Purple. Very nice rounded, poundable ass there.
Thanks for sharing guys.

HalfManHalfAmazing said:
Nice aussie booty :D

Thank you half for commenting me on my ass. Enjoy future postings

Users who are viewing this thread