• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Purple_Velvet *******

• Thread starterSuperman_1971
  • Start date
mrwhip said:
lovely to see her going bareback!
Is she on the pill?

Glad you enjoy me fucking bareback The only way is to go bareback. The answer to your question is no I am not on the pill as i cant get pregnant anymore.

bm4fun04 said:
Ubeaut Purple. Very nice rounded, poundable ass there.
Thanks for sharing guys.
Nice to see you like my ass, thank you for the comment. Look for our future postings..

Don't worry

Purple_velvet said:
Thank you half for commenting me on my ass. Enjoy future postings

I will

doggie time for purple

Again more pictures cut out from video's of purple_velvet and her first BBC while in new york state,enjoy

Superman_1971 said:
Again more pictures cut out from video's of purple_velvet and her first BBC while in new york state,enjoy

I love these! So nice you are sharing REAL pics, great shot of them fucking doggy with his hands pulling her hair and a full face shot of her. VERY hot!

Love the one of her wearing glasses and the guy in the white shirt. She's naked, pussy open & lifted to the black man behind her, ass at the edge of the bed with her pretty face looking right at you with her bare tits in view. Him still being partially clothed makes her body & face stand out even more - almost SUB like, ******* like that. Thanks for sharing and would love to see more!

The rest are very hot to, you can tell by her faces in each one his cock is deep and it feels good... nice pulling her hair while riding her like that. My wife loves her hair pulled while being fucked from behind.

Lokg4Friend4Wife said:
I love these! So nice you are sharing REAL pics, great shot of them fucking doggy with his hands pulling her hair and a full face shot of her. VERY hot!

Love the one of her wearing glasses and the guy in the white shirt. She's naked, pussy open & lifted to the black man behind her, ass at the edge of the bed with her pretty face looking right at you with her bare tits in view. Him still being partially clothed makes her body & face stand out even more - almost SUB like, ******* like that. Thanks for sharing and would love to see more!

The rest are very hot to, you can tell by her faces in each one his cock is deep and it feels good... nice pulling her hair while riding her like that. My wife loves her hair pulled while being fucked from behind.

I love your comments thank you very much. My fiancee loves to share my pics especially to people that appreciate them like you do. There will be more pics to come in the near future and i hope you get enjoyment out of those like you have with these. And also to let you know his cock was deep and it felt really good.

love the video pics...any chance we could see a small clip?

hot stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Superman_1971 said:

Love the family picture in the background. If only they knew what was going on at that moment...

A+++ Thanks and congrats!!!!!

dmad said:
Thanks for posting these - they're the things that fantasies are made of...

Thank you for the comment. Enjoy future postings which will give you more to fantasize about....:)

tee said:
A+++ Thanks and congrats!!!!!

Wow I hit the top of the class. Thank you for the comment. Keep Enjoying

Just a few more of purple_velvet

Here is a couple pics of purple_velvet on her back being long dicked by her BBC,also a few facial expressions of how much she enjoys BBC

Great ass would love to have her ride up and down on my dick

Users who are viewing this thread