• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pussy after Black vs. White

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
I think these two pics should answer just about every question anyone ever asked about "why black guys".

First one is my wife's pussy after a reasonable session with a white guy.

Second pic is after a black guy that did the same to her this weekend.

Pretty self-explanatory!

:nutkick:
PS - you can see traces of sperm in both so no it's not a fake.

pics

there know pics

and another...

newcpl2 said:
I think these two pics should answer just about every question anyone ever asked about "why black guys".

First one is my wife's pussy after a reasonable session with a white guy.

Second pic is after a black guy that did the same to her this weekend.

Pretty self-explanatory!

:nutkick:
PS - you can see traces of sperm in both so no it's not a fake.

Beautiful. I've noticed the same effect with my wife, though its related to cock size and duration of pounding more than race of the stud. Can I ask how many orgasms she had with the white guy compared to with the black guy?

Johnny&Thao said:
Beautiful. I've noticed the same effect with my wife, though its related to cock size and duration of pounding more than race of the stud. Can I ask how many orgasms she had with the white guy compared to with the black guy?

Yeah it's down to size, but I've never seen a cock like the one that did this to her on a white guy!

Orgasms - that's the easiest question of all... like ONE vs. TEN or more!

:clap:

great thread and pics, thank you

Although I'm fairly new here, everything looks pretty familiar. My girlfriend of 2 years has 3 regular black lovers who do her on different days throughout the week. She is really into extra large, extra thick cocks. And, I watch in awe as they pound her, stretch her, and turn her inside out with their big cocks. They always give her numerous explosive orgasms, and she moans and acts like she's under a spell.

Don't have any pics to show but after a night with her black friends, my gf's pussy is always red (not pink) and significantly swollen. She takes a couple of days to adjust to normal. Perhaps it is the size difference as she says on Monday she will not participate on the coming weekend but usually changes her mind come Friday at the ball game.

Users who are viewing this thread