• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pussy hair or shaved?

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
my shaven haven looks great fille with a huge black cock

2 blk cocks at same time in my haven haven is my fav

Attachments

• 2 dildo in my pussya.JPG
    2 dildo in my pussya.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 656
Blonde4black- That Would Look So Much Hotter With A Thin Trail Of Blonde Pubes Above The Treasure!

Glad I started this thread and it has kept going. Bottom line is they all get my hard!

I dont know why, but a clean shaven white pussy, specially when they shave it for us, is always hotter for me.

love shaved pussy. no hairs stuck between your teeth.

Yeah shave everything or leave a tiny strip above babes

shaved with landing strip just above the jewel

KarenBlack4Blk said:
I agree with Ms. "Neat"...hygiene has nothing to do with hairy or not - it truly is a matter of personal preference. Personally, I am "au naturale" and will stay that way. I guess I'll be considered old-fashioned and certainly not 'chic' but for me, anyway, the natural look is a classic indicator of a mature, functioning WOMAN (key word here). Yes, I know so many black guys like it shaved - like I said, it's personal preference. But I tend to look at it like this - do I want to look like a 10 year-old girl or like a grown up, sexually mature woman? I don't advocate a bush looking like the Amazon Rain Forest, okay? THAT can be a matter of hygiene in a way. But a nicely trimmed (the edges) triangle of dense, curly hair with swollen labia subtly visible beneath is a sure sign of womanly arousal.

If sex is our God-given gift, then why not go with the other things bult-in to those God-given sexual bodies - like hair... Besides guys, how many of you have beenin a deep, wet tongue kiss with a woman, knowing there's a 99.5% chance of incredible sex and your hand slides down her abdomen and your fingers gently move through that hair...it's the female body's "billboard sign" that you are seconds away from that warm, wet, open tunnel you have prayed for... LOL...and, most likely, when you reach that area, we have begun parting our thighs and jutting our hips out.

Karen, you should take up writing. Yours is the most fascinating testament to my own thoughts on the subject......YUMMY.

Most black guys I've been with have made me shave clean and keep it that way.

I like it mostly shaved with a small patch or strip above the clit. I also like when white women shave it into a butterfly shape.

Trimed and neat with the hair there. That way you know when you're eating it proper because you will always end up with a curly between the teeth.

It really only matters what the black guy likes, and damn well best to give HIM what HE wants, fuck whjat whiteboy or wifey think!

A hubby with proper respect would shave it for the black guy if that is what he is asked to do.....

KarenBlack4Blk said:
I agree with Ms. "Neat"...hygiene has nothing to do with hairy or not - it truly is a matter of personal preference. Personally, I am "au naturale" and will stay that way. I guess I'll be considered old-fashioned and certainly not 'chic' but for me, anyway, the natural look is a classic indicator of a mature, functioning WOMAN (key word here). Yes, I know so many black guys like it shaved - like I said, it's personal preference. But I tend to look at it like this - do I want to look like a 10 year-old girl or like a grown up, sexually mature woman? I don't advocate a bush looking like the Amazon Rain Forest, okay? THAT can be a matter of hygiene in a way. But a nicely trimmed (the edges) triangle of dense, curly hair with swollen labia subtly visible beneath is a sure sign of womanly arousal.

That's a very horny way of putting it...

Age old question

Vanilla or Chocolate? Original or Krispy? Ford or Chevy? Republican or Democrat? Shaved or Hair? It's a matter of choice.
Personally I like to be well groomed, shaved clean around the lips with a little hair above. I don't like any hair sticking out of bikini's, thongs, etc. Hair showing outside is kind of tacky.
I usually let my lover/lovers determine if I am shaved or not and that can be a problem at times. If you have a relationship with someone that likes to shave you, then you may have to explain to others why and how you became hairless.
The same is true with my piercings. Some men like them and others don't. I have had some men demand that I remove the jewelery. Of course I didn't, because it is a symbol and my badge of courage.
Soooo, if I have hair and you don't like it, shave me.....if you want hair and I am shaved, wait a week or two...

keep the debate going

its obvious to me though, that more guys like some type of hair than totally shaved, as been prevalent the last 5-10 years or so. that sums it up for me, a landing strip or trim up top, now is my choice, but all you babes with it totally shaved, i love you too. and if you like it furry and curly, god bless, cause i not kickin you out of my bed either. all you who cant deal with a little floss in your teeth, well bring a razor along..lmao...thank god for pussy is all i can say!

I like her shaved clean, but....

She loves leaving a small strip for her black boyfriend. He loves just a little strip shaved like an arrow pointing towards his cock.

he's how i roll....

Here's how I roll...

Attachments

• lil113.jpg
    lil113.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 370
the wife has been getting waxed for about a year now and it's smooth as could be down there. shaving always bothered her and as it grew back it itched.

Definatly shaved!

Users who are viewing this thread