• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pussy stretching tips

• Thread starterJustspitonit
  • Start date

Justspitonit

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2024
Hey

Long time lurker etc…..

Wife(40) has an oober tight pussy and long term I want stretch it out ready for big stuff later down the line when she’ll be ready to “play”.

Any top tips to stretching her out over a few months. How regular as well.

Ta

Justspitonit said:
Hey

Long time lurker etc…..

Wife(40) has an oober tight pussy and long term I want stretch it out ready for big stuff later down the line when she’ll be ready to “play”.

Ta
Any pic so we can see the best way how to get it stretching it

grayblue said:
Any pic so we can see the best way how to get it stretching it
Haha nice one!!

no, not yet.

Very tight at the bottom of her hole. Roomy inside though.

Reactions: grayblue
Justspitonit said:
Haha nice one!!

no, not yet.

Very tight at the bottom of her hole. Roomy inside though.
Plugs. Something with a good taper but not super long.
Alot depends on how big ur wanting and if she is into it or not.

Mine is into fisting. Took a long time and lot of practice. The longer u can hold it open more she will get used to it.
Once she is used to a particular diameter u work her to the next. Some times dildo and a couple fingers. Use the imagination

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Dingos
We are part of a house sex party group and the men there enjoy playing a stretching game with my wife. They start by pushing 6 to 8 pencils into her pussy and then every 10 minutes they add more. Because they add them in the middle of the bunch, it is easy for them to keep adding more. Once she is really full, they leave them in place for as long as possible.
She has also had a speculum inserted and opened wide and left to place for over an hour.
These games don’t make her deeper but they do make her more open at least for awhile.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littlesmallie, Lovasianladies, vacpl and 1 other person
Of course, there are toys and devices by the dozens to help with accomplishing that task.

Bu don't forget to use your fingers, as well.
Everybody starts out with one or two fingers. Sometime after you have mastered stimulating her pussy with those two fingers, add a third. Take your time, get her really hot and wet, then penetrate her with all three. Again, work slowly, use short gentle strokes while gradually increasing the pressure behind them, move and twist them around inside her pussy until you have them ALL the way in her pussy.
Then just hold your hand in place, and let her pussy stretch around your fingers. Feel her pussy clench and release and after a while, it takes longer and longer for her to clench. This is when you can start banging her with those fingers, but, again, not too hard. Nice, slow, steady strokes where she can feel and clench against the entire length of your fingers as they slide back and forth.
Banging her hard with 3 and more fingers will come in time.

Also, think about using both hands to stimulate her. Having one hand manipulate her clit, or stimulate/penetrate her ass while fingering her pussy with the other is extremely enjoyable for the both of you. It's also a good way to use fingers from both hands in her pussy, and literally pull her pussy open. The visuals are awesome, and waggling your tongue around her wide-open pussy is something she will love!

I got 2 fingers from each hand in my wife's pussy way before I got four from one hand in. Another plus was she loved getting banged by two sets of two fingers at the same time, like they were opposing pistons.

Reactions: littlesmallie
Nazareth said:
Of course, there are toys and devices by the dozens to help with accomplishing that task.

Everybody starts out with one or two fingers. Sometime after you have mastered stimulating her pussy with those two fingers, add a third. Take your time, get her really hot and wet, then penetrate her with all three. Again, work slowly, use short gentle strokes while gradually increasing the pressure behind them, move and twist them around inside her pussy until you have them ALL the way in her pussy.
Then just hold your hand in place, and let her pussy stretch around your fingers. Feel her pussy clench and release and after a while, it takes longer and longer for her to clench. This is when you can start banging her with those fingers, but, again, not too hard. Nice, slow, steady strokes where she can feel and clench against the entire length of your fingers as they slide back and forth.

Also, think about using both hands to stimulate her. Having one hand manipulate her clit, or stimulate/penetrate her ass while fingering her pussy with the other is extremely enjoyable for the both of you. It's also a good way to use fingers from both hands in her pussy, and literally pull her pussy open. The visuals are awesome, and waggling your tongue around her wide-open pussy is something she will love!

I got 2 fingers from each hand in my wife's pussy way before I got four from one hand in. Another plus was she loved getting banged by two sets of two fingers at the same time, like they were opposing pistons.
Fingers are great and like you said, using fingers from both hands lets you really open her up. My wife loves to have her pussy played with and can lay on the bed for hours with her legs spread while I (and others) eat her, finger her, spread her open and put things into her. She loves it all and doesn’t care what we put into her.
She’s pretty small (5’2” and under 100 lbs) and it’s amazing to watch her pussy take a large candle or a bottle or a fist.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, Lovasianladies, Jaandaj and 1 other person
Justspitonit said:
Hey

Long time lurker etc…..

Ta
Get her a young boyfriend with a good size cock he'll do the trick for you, when they're really hot and horny for each other she will naturally stretch to the point he is a perfect fit

Reactions: littlesmallie, Lovasianladies, Maximan and 1 other person
Just arrange for her to have lots of sex with black men. It will happen naturally and she will love you for it.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, Lovasianladies, Maximan and 2 others
JasminH said:
Just arrange for her to have lots of sex with black men. It will happen naturally and she will love you for it.
keep in mind that not all blackmen have a roll of tarpaper hanging between their legs that's more of a myth

Reactions: littlesmallie, Jaandaj and franklyhorny
Zima said:
Get her a young boyfriend with a good size cock he'll do the trick for you, when they're really hot and horny for each other she will naturally stretch to the point he is a perfect fit
Great advice. 👍

Reactions: Maximan
Zima said:
keep in mind that not all blackmen have a roll of tarpaper hanging between their legs that's more of a myth
There are a lot of white men that have more than 6" and are also thick.
Best to start with one a little bigger than yours and work your way up one the size of your wrist. Doesn't have to be black or white, both will open her up to whatever size you want.🤗👍

Reactions: littlesmallie and LustyCple
Nazareth said:

Beautiful. I’ll report back.

When Im firmer in her pussy I can taste her juices way more.

Reactions: littlesmallie, Maximan, Nazareth and 1 other person
let my 9+" open her up

rooster.png

Reactions: littlesmallie, Maximan and franklyhorny
My wife is super tight

4E475D2B-7256-4671-850D-824982554269.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, Maximan and Dingos
Gangbangs for hours will stretch her temperately. Unless she is doing them all the time then she will stay loose

Reactions: littlesmallie and Dingos
Seeman said:
My wife is super tight

She has a beautiful pussy and ass

Seeman said:
My wife is super tight

I’d wager a bet that she too would enjoy being stretched and opened up really able to enjoy that extra big cock most ladies crave for.

EdT said:
We are part of a house sex party group and the men there enjoy playing a stretching game with my wife. They start by pushing 6 to 8 pencils into her pussy and then every 10 minutes they add more. Because they add them in the middle of the bunch, it is easy for them to keep adding more. Once she is really full, they leave them in place for as long as possible.
She has also had a speculum inserted and opened wide and left to place for over an hour.
These games don’t make her deeper but they do make her more open at least for awhile.
Wifey and I had a similar game but we used the multi-colored highlighters, great fun. Also water based lube helped her to last a LOT longer and helped to make sure she wasn't sore later.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and EdT
vacpl said:
Wifey and I had a similar game but we used the multi-colored highlighters, great fun. Also water based lube helped her to last a LOT longer and helped to make sure she wasn't sore later.
The party group we were in was into this kind of thing and my wife (actually my ex) was very popular with the group. She had a number of unusual things put into her and was often displayed that way for the group to enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: vacpl and Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread