Queen of Spades Tattoo

• Thread starterlatinawifey
  • Start date

On what part should I get the Queen Of Spades Tattoo?

• Breasts

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Just above the genital area

Votes: 72 39.6%
  • On the back

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Just above the foot on the side of the leg

Votes: 63 34.6%
  • Upper part of the arm

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Somewhere different: Post in reply

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

latinawifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2008
I would like to have the Queen of Spades Tattoo... any suggestions on what bodypart it would look best?

You'd be better to get a temporary tattoo. It might be difficult to explain to the wrong person.

If you are really serious get it on your ankle or some other place that will show. After all if it to show the world your preference then it must be seen.

latinawifey said:
I would like to have the Queen of Spades Tattoo... any suggestions on what bodypart it would look best?

Just above the genital area
Ankle

Not on the breasts!

I been temped to get one right below my belly button....

somewhere clearly it's visible when you want it to be is probably good.

I think discretion is important because there are gonna be alot of people that won't agree when they find out what it means. Plus, if you get it right about the genital area, i feel like its kind of a turn on because your telling the black man whats theirs to have if they want it

True, if I had the tattoo, Id put it in the pubic area. That way if I had a relationship with a white man (which I do sometimes. I don't really discriminate), then I could grow over it and hide it. Its more practical.

tatoo placement

definitely on the ass cheek, showing her true ownership...

Last edited by a moderator:
right above your pussy

You shouldn't even think about something like this, it's crude, will take an awful lot of explaining in later life and is actually racist to boot. So with one move you'd actually alienate both black people AND racists.

Girls with tramps stamps are so hot any where they have them.Never seen a girl yet with a black spade tattoo :)

on your ankle where it can be seen as men check you out.

What we do is put it on the inner thigh, so when she sits down, with a slight tug of the dress, it's visible.

It works.

Definetely just above the foot on the side of the leg because it is at same time a place that is visible (and this kind of tatto it´s to be showed) but not that much. It doesn´t make sense to make it in a place that you will not leave uncovered in public places. You must show to everybody you preference. Don´t be ashamed of it. Do it and post a pic for us.

Tattoo

If the purpose of the tattoo is to be seen then the side of the neck, the nape of the neck, the back of the hand or the wrist would be the best place to put them.

Will & Eve said:
Why is it racist?

In my neck of the woods to refer to a Black person as a "Spade" is considered racist.

It's a stupid idea anyway and no one in their right mind would get one.

hello

wouls like to get a temp one where the best place and do the make ones i can put on .janet

Something, very easy to do.......get a deck of playing cards.......take out the queen of spades........ carry it in your wallet,,,,,,, where you keep your credit cards, drivers license...When showing ID, or taking a credit card out to pay for something.... You might be surprized, who might notice... just a idea......... let me know what you think

If I were going to do this (and I'm not) I'd get it right on my mound so if I wanted to hide it I could just grow my pubes back in.

I come here looking for love, not fights, but I wouldn't have thought there was argument about it being racist. You may as well just get "Nigger Lover" tatooed across your back and be done with it.

Will & Eve said:
^^
That term used in that way would be, yeah...but I haven't heard anyone refer to someone as a spade in 30 years or more and I live in Mississippi.

I have little stomach for that over-sensitive routine. I hate racism as much as anyone but this makes no more sense than bringing down a Senator for saying "machaca" when no one even knew the word's past until they went and looked it up and even then it was borderline.

I won't argue a permenant mark is a "good idea"...too each their own.

But I disagree that it's racist.

My Two Cents

I am a Black male and I just wanted to respond to the issue of the term "spade" being racist or insulting. If a Neo-Nazi (or some like minded individual) is saying it while approaching me with a baseball bat, I've got a problem with that. But if some woman is using the term (or as in this case, a tattoo) to let it be known that she's attacrted to Black men such as myself I'm very, very ok with that.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, but for me it's all in the context.

Love the site. Great stuff, keep up the good work!!

Ciao.

I think above the pussy is a great place. But if you would like whiteboys like me to know that we don't stand a chance with you, you should put it in a place that is fairly easy to see.