Queen of Spades

• Thread starterSteph81
  • Start date
Manwaife said:
Of course, a bracelet on the leg or a pendant on the neck ...
she says that she will get a permanent tattoo only after she gives birth to her first black baby ...
Her friend covers the tattoo so that not everyone sees at work but with black guys she moves the bracelet higher ...
I am very excited that your slut wife will get a permanent tattoo after she gives birth to her first black baby. Is your wife planning on having a black baby soon? Just the thought of your white slut wife having a black baby makes my white teenie weenie twitch and grow. You must be extremely excited about your wife having a black baby. Imagine watching the black men fucking your wife and shooting their hot black baby cum deep inside your white slut wife's unprotected married white pussy and womb, you watching the moment of conception of your white slut wife's black baby.
Sounds like your friend is ashamed to let everyone at work know she is a slut for black cocks. That is understandable because not everyone likes black cock sluts and they might give her dirty looks or negative comments. I feel the same way about everyone knowing that I am a cuckold and happily married to a slut..

• Love
Reactions: eligible_cuck and Manwaife
Manwaife said:
while she often has temporary night club tattoos on her chest
You must be excited when your white slut wife displays her QoS tattoos on her chest in nightclubs. What kind of reactions does she get?

bobbyhotone2 said:
You must be excited when your white slut wife displays her QoS tattoos on her chest in nightclubs. What kind of reactions does she get?
the admiring glances of men and black hands would most often fall into her panties if of course she wore panties while going to a nightclub ...
but she believes that underwear is superfluous in a night club and only spoils the image

IMG_33201.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman and bobbyhotone2
i would love to gift my GF QOS panties without knowing her....

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Manwaife said:
Of course, a bracelet on the leg or a pendant on the neck ...
she says that she will get a permanent tattoo only after she gives birth to her first black baby ...
Her friend covers the tattoo so that not everyone sees at work but with black guys she moves the bracelet higher ...
Maybe she will get another tat each time she has a biracial baby.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and bobbyhotone2
Manwaife said:
the admiring glances of men and black hands would most often fall into her panties if of course she wore panties while going to a nightclub ...
but she believes that underwear is superfluous in a night club and only spoils the image

IMG_33201.jpg
Wonderful that your white wife gets the admiring glances of men and black hands would most often fall into her panties when she displays her QoS tattoos on her chest, hopefully TiTs. Sounds like the black men have unrestricted use of your white wife's body in night clubs, TiTs, pussy and ass to use as they wish. I bet you are excited and hard while you watch the black men enjoy your white slut wife's body.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and GilBates
GilBates said:
Maybe she will get another tat each time she has a biracial baby.
Excellent idea!!!! It would be a very impressive display of his white slut wife's dedication to being a black cock only slut wife; especially it she had her permanent QoS tattoos on her TiTs where they could be easily and proudly displayed.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Bobandcloe and Manwaife
Steph81 said:
Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about getting a QoS tatoo ? Is there a spot on my body that it's usually gotten on?
For those that have one has it been positive ? or any issues ?
Steph81 said:
Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about getting a QoS tatoo ? Is there a spot on my body that it's usually gotten on?
For those that have one has it been positive ? or any issues ?
Well you can try it on left or right shoulder! Thatway you can show or hide depending upon the dress you wear and according to the occasion

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
ankle, definitely babe xxx

• Love
Reactions: toolman
the pubis is best, and then it's up to you to show who to, especially in the bar

user125361_67ddffc3df14.jpeg the-queen-of-spades-tattoo-is-more-than-ink-on-skin-it-is-a.jpg tumblr_mrhh5w5h9N1rp6602o1_500.jpg tumblr_nibvykrTBN1qb7cq4o1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, toolman, rcmohawk and 8 others
MissyWestover said:
Just saw this photo posted a long time ago. Wondering if it was taken at a gathering of a lot of people ... from personal experience, i can tell you that this kind of public affirmation of your cuckold status is simultaneously one of the most humiliating but exciting things that can ever happen to a cuckold ... and when you get over the profound shock of the reality of your changed status in your wife's life, it is also one of the most painfully satisfying moments of your life ... like you have arrived at where you should be ... and EVERYONE knows it.

Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, hairbear1954 and 4 others
If you want it to be seen, I would say ankle is the best place.

Reactions: toolman, MissyWestover and Manwaife
;))

IMG_20210613_053342.jpg IMG_20210801_094941.jpg IMG_20210615_044933.jpg IMG_-s83rr4.jpg IMG_20210624_084754.jpg IMG_20210828_110317.jpg IMG_20210629_091733.jpg IMG_20210607_091558.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, hornyaussie4u and 6 others
lovesexfun said:
i would love to gift my GF QOS panties without knowing her....
Do it, just put the wrong name on the package but the right address, like Miss. Robinson

Reactions: toolman, lovesexfun and MissyWestover
Get one above your left breast. Shows your dedication to Black men as it is above your heart. Also a conspicuous place when you want to wear something that allows it to be seen. Hope you have been doing well.

Reactions: toolman, nelssim and whitewife696969
I've always thought that the temporary ones are the best solution. I can put one on my back if I'm going to the beach, on my ankle if I want to be more selective about where I display it, or on my bare shoulder if I'm out hunting with my girls.

Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, busty_38dd_milf and 2 others
She prefers subtle hints as of now....

Image_1630364091335.png Image_1630364303216.png 20210423_221633.jpg Screenshot_20201226-181443_Vault-01.jpeg

Reactions: Maxio, rcmohawk, Dark_Hung and 4 others
IMG_6919 copy-2.jpegIMG_6918-2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rogerroger626, SquirmingSub, toolman and 7 others
I keep a supply of temporary tattoos. That way you can place where visible depending upon what you are wearing (and who you want to see it). I also wear QOS anklet and necklace. Hub ordered me the bikini and I wear it to the beach, vacations, and pool parties.

IMG_3005 (2).JPG IMG_3002 (2).JPG IMG_1429 (3).JPG IMG_1569 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, sswanabe, toolman and 5 others