• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Queen of Spades

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
My wife became black cock only shortly after we were married. She is fully a Queen of Spades. She doesn't mind at all that people, even strangers or family, know that she is a QoS. In fact, she even got her sister into the lifestyle.

Lorna has a great many black boyfriends whom she fucks. Lorna's skin is extremely smooth and silky and totally unblemished, which is appreciated by most of her black boyfriends. They love running their hands and their cocks all over her body and face.

However, one of her black boyfriends wants her to get a permanent Queen of Spades tattoo. He wants it visible to everybody but hasn't said just where he wants it. Lorna has used some temporary QoS tattoos that wash off after several days, and that is hot, but frankly I think that her skin is so awesome and perfect that I personally don't want it marked in any way. I think a majority of her black boyfriends feel the same way, but some do support the one who wants her to get one.

Lorna has mixed thoughts about it, but I think she is leaning toward not getting one. Of course, the decision is not mine to make at all. It is her decision only with input from her black boyfriends. I am the cuckold feminized husband who has no say in it. But if any of you have thoughts on it, I can certainly pass them on to Lorna.

Reactions: Maxio, chubby sally 38, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Don't do it!

Gracie said:
My wife became black cock only shortly after we were married. She is fully a Queen of Spades. She doesn't mind at all that people, even strangers or family, know that she is a QoS. In fact, she even got her sister into the lifestyle.

Lorna has a great many black boyfriends whom she fucks. Lorna's skin is extremely smooth and silky and totally unblemished, which is appreciated by most of her black boyfriends. They love running their hands and their cocks all over her body and face.

However, one of her black boyfriends wants her to get a permanent Queen of Spades tattoo. He wants it visible to everybody but hasn't said just where he wants it. Lorna has used some temporary QoS tattoos that wash off after several days, and that is hot, but frankly I think that her skin is so awesome and perfect that I personally don't want it marked in any way. I think a majority of her black boyfriends feel the same way, but some do support the one who wants her to get one.

Lorna has mixed thoughts about it, but I think she is leaning toward not getting one. Of course, the decision is not mine to make at all. It is her decision only with input from her black boyfriends. I am the cuckold feminized husband who has no say in it. But if any of you have thoughts on it, I can certainly pass them on to Lorna.
How was it when close family found out?

Gracie said:

I'm torn on the tattoo. Does she wear the temporary tattoo where any one can see it?

Close family already knows that Lorna is black cocks only (she even got her married sister to go black only). Some family members are upset at it and some are accepting. As far as the temporary tats, it depends on where the guy wants it. Usually they like it just above her cunt and it is not publicly seen when out and about but others like her to wear it on her cleavage which is always seen (Lorna like showing off her tits). Reactions, when seen, are very mixed.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, SquirmingSub, PhilippinesFun and 1 other person
Wife has a cousin named Lorna and Lorna has a sister. Damn, kind of fun to think that his might be her! LOL, I know it's not, because she has a couple of children from her white husband. But it's fun to think about.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Gracie said:
Close family already knows that Lorna is black cocks only (she even got her married sister to go black only). Some family members are upset at it and some are accepting. As far as the temporary tats, it depends on where the guy wants it. Usually they like it just above her cunt and it is not publicly seen when out and about but others like her to wear it on her cleavage which is always seen (Lorna like showing off her tits). Reactions, when seen, are very mixed.
Oh wow. Super hot. Why not role play the temporary tattoo in more places on her in her body it can be see and more types of public places?

Gracie said:
How have the reactions been to the tattoo? You say mixed. What,do you mean?

A lot of people have no idea what the QoS means. One lady even told my wife something like "Oh, I see you like playing cards." Haha. But some do know. She gets some compliments on if from some white guys. From black guys she not only gets compliments but also harassed as some seem to think she will fuck any black stranger right then and there, which isn't going to happen. She is careful. And still others just mumble something under their breath like "disgusting" or "nice" or whatever. So it is very mixed.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, SquirmingSub and PhilippinesFun

Users who are viewing this thread