• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Query: "Dirty biitch" "Filthy slut" etc?

• Thread startercarlw
  • Start date

carlw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2016
Although the topic is complicated, I usually admire women who identify as sluts and openly cuckold their husbands. They certainly turn me on. However, when I'm looking at a picture or watching a video of a slut in action, I often murmur "You dirty bitch!", "You filthy slut" or even "You dirty cunt!" For me, that's a rather twisted expression of appreciation: I enjoy her sluttyness. So it's a positive reaction, without any intended disrespect. But I wonder how others react to what is usually taken as an insult. How do cuckolds feel when things like that are said about their wives, for example? And how do slut wives feel about being called appreciative but dirty names?

Here are a few an examples of the kinds of dirty slut I enjoy. They all have me murmuring "You dirty cunt!" and so on.

4644144753_0fec0de61e_z.jpg
tumblr_mlqvhnTW6z1r8ofito1_500.jpg
tumblr_o5ioqwuMl21vo9jvxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nxp5kcNuhv1u3y0a2o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n24awwvDoP1rjp9sro1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Well I know my girl loves to be called such things in bed, and of course I love saying them! :D

Mine does not under any circumstance. Simple as 'suck my cock' is fine 'suck my cock bitch' is NOT. That would end any engagement instantly.

My wife never liked hearing anyone including herself be called a bitch or a cunt. On the other hand I could call her my little married slut when we were enjoying the activities of the moment. GTR

Even slut is a nono.

Her mother used to call her that when she was younger and actually was a slut. It is an immediate turn off.

2wheel said:
Even slut is a nono.

Her mother used to call her that when she was younger and actually was a slut. It is an immediate turn off.

Is it bad that this made me laugh? I'm sorry. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread