Questins about The BBC myth/reality

• Thread startertommummer
  • Start date

tommummer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2009
I once heard that it is generally accepted that a woman wearing a TOE RING on the second toe of her right foot is an accepted sign that she wants?loves Black Cock. I know toe rings are quite the rage now but has anyone else ever heard this or know that this is an accepted sign. Not saying that it is true of all wearers.

That's the first time I've heard that one. Pretty sure that if this was true and it was common knowledge, then women who like black men would just go ahead and have it tattooed on their forehead or something. Are you sure you aren't confusing this with "If you are a man and have an earring in your right ear, you're gay?"

No it has nothing to do with that GAY men's earing myth. But I assure you that a while ago this was taken as a sign. The idea is that it is a inconspicuous sign NOT quite as LOUD as a Tattoo about loving Black cock. But thanks for the reply. ANYONE else ????

I'm a little confused. You are asking a question about something you've heard one time...probably on some board just like this one...and now you are saying that it was common knowledge a few years ago. Again, if it was KNOWN to be a sign, why be so demure? If it's important for you to believe that it is a sign (I'm guessing you know someone right now who wears a toe ring on the toe in question), then just run with it. But something tells me the lady you're fantasizing about is clueless about the whole thing.

tommummer said:
I once heard that it is generally accepted that a woman wearing a TOE RING on the second toe of her right foot is an accepted sign that she wants?loves Black Cock. I know toe rings are quite the rage now but has anyone else ever heard this or know that this is an accepted sign. Not saying that it is true of all wearers.

I've heard of the ankle-chain thing, but not a toe-ring.

OK Thanks for the replies. I guess what i had heard a few years back didn't have that much truth to it. I find toe rings and ankle braclets very sexy. The GF has them and doesn't wear them much. I was wondering if anyone else had heard any stories about this.

Gold ring

In Florida a gold ring on a woman's thumb or toe means they want black cock.

Tara said:

That's similar to what I heard....that white married women open to black lovers where their husbands wedding band on their thumb....not sure how known it is but a couple of my black lovers have mentioned they noticed my thumb ring.

Tara said:

In ALL STATES you can tell when a white wife wants you when she solicits for black men or accepts being hit on by them

How true, how true and oh so very simple tallandbig.

Never heard of the ring thing.

I've heard an Ace of Spades tat is a sign.

The general accepted sign in VA anyway is a gold anklet or ankle bracelet on the right ankle. My dick gets hard everytime I see one of these on an attractive white girl thinking about the things she's 1. done or 2. wants to do with a BBC.

talldarknsexybull4u said:
In ALL STATES you can tell when a white wife wants you when she solicits for black men or accepts being hit on by them

Even though my wife wears an ankle bracelet without fail, talldarknsexybull4u's answer is certainly true and works best for us :)