Question about assfucking and cleanliness

• Thread startermetalore
  • Start date

metalore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2006
OK, I'ma go ahead and ask this...

For the guys (especially black but also others): Do you give a damn if the ass your fucking is clean? Do you inspect it beforehand or just take the plunge? If so, do you clean it yourself or expect her to do it? Differences with different women?

For the ladies: Do you find that guys give a damn if your ass is clean for assfucking? Is it different with black guys? Do you get inspected beforehand? Do you clean it yourself or let him do it? If so how often? Do you maintain it as part of your grooming regimen as you would other parts of your body (face, pubic hair, etc.) because you want to be ready for assfucking at all times or do you only clean it before sex?

Any couples consider ass-cleaning part of the foreplay?

Im confused as to Metalores meaning of "clean" If Im going to have sex, anal or not, I always bathe beforehand and expect the same from any partner unless it is spontanious.. If you mean to do a enima beforehand, I do so if it is certain there will be anal that evening... Only my husband gets my bottom so that makes things easy.

Baths and Condoms always.

Unless she were constipated and if she has normal bowel functions. The anus does not usually have feces until it's ready to evacuate.

I have enjoyed anal with girlfriends and former wifes.and never once had dirt streaks left on me

Agree with Love2watch. LOL I guess if she smells like dung then I doubt I'll be going very much further with her than to a shower.

If it smells like ass it wouldn't be clean to me if I did anal I would be protected any way but how can you tell if a ass is clean by lookin at it unless there is shit streaks or shit hanging I mean really if you spread the cheeks and looked at the asshole how the hell can you tell if it is clean you can't but do agree with Luv2 as it dont usually holds shit but there is nothing to say that when you enter her ass shes not going to let one start sliding down and get the urge to take a shit I mean really unless she is into ass fucking and can control her bowels so you aint bumping a turd.

As long she's done her toilet business fairly recently, and had a shower since then, I would take the plunge.

Just don't go vaginal right afterwards without cleaning yourself (or removing the condom, if you used one); it's a sensitive area for infection.

I'm going to bypass the "clean" comment (of course my ass is clean) and move on to sharing my experience in this area.

I consider myself to be an expert in ass fucking -- self proclaimed anal ***** if you will (I love it!!). So after soliciting "preparation methods" from many, many people - as usual I found out you can't listen to everyone. I'm not sure where the whole pre-sex enema prep method came from but trust me on this one ... don't do it! Think about it ... you squirt a container of water up your ass and then some guy "plunges" you. It's not going to be a good thing.

For me my tried and true method is not eating 15-20 hours prior. Because my body metabolizes food so quickly this is what works for me. Especially if the guy has a double digit cock. mmmmm double digit cocks yummy!!

Attachments

• AlexisGoldenDoggieStyle.jpg
    AlexisGoldenDoggieStyle.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 311
AS A guy who love black men its always important to clean my as pussy at lease 45 minuets before he start his plunge. This also gets my anal rings stretched and ready for him.