• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question about dieting.. GF says, or orders

• Thread starterfadde
  • Start date

fadde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2008
What do you guys think about domination outside the sexlife?

My GF says that I should diet atleast 10 kg and start to lift weights, she not only says it, but rater demands that I start to get a "great" body for her as she says.
I am not directly overweight, about 90kg and 185 cm, but she wants me to get a better body. I am satisfied with my looks, what should I do? Listen to her and start dieting and training or say no to this?
I am not that commited to training and really do not want to give up all the good things in life only to satisfy her ideal about my body.

Yes you are not directly overweight, but you are also not directly underdeveloped. You are in a perfect bargaining situation. “Tit for tat”. Loosing weight is healthy, can not hurt you and you can ask for a return favor. How about if you loose the first five kilos she will ......