• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question about fantasies?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
If one of your fantasies involves your wife taken by a man, or more than one man, against her will...what type of sex do you immagine? Is she ****** but enjoys it or is she upset and begs them to stop? If she doesn't want to what would her sexual feelings be? Would she still orgasm, be turned on, moan etc.?

Forcefully fucked is probably more the fantasy.

In my fantasies my wife is blackmailed into being ***** and it is not violent but it is very prolonged and degrading and because she tells herself she has no choice she allows herself to turn off her usual morality and personal inhibitions and cums heavily every time. The ****** is always someone she would normally loathe.

lonetalker said:
In my fantasies my wife is blackmailed into being ***** and it is not violent but it is very prolonged and degrading and because she tells herself she has no choice she allows herself to turn off her usual morality and personal inhibitions and cums heavily every time. The ****** is always someone she would normally loathe.

Yes, yes, I have similar fantasies. Someone the wife hates whose as arrogant as fuck, harasses her and is nasty, but then bangs her senseless. I don’t like the idea of it being painful for her, just degrading and humiliating. Of course I wouldn’t want this to actually come true, I just like to think about it.

curiousmale said:
If one of your fantasies involves your wife taken by a man, or more than one man, against her will...what type of sex do you immagine? Is she ****** but enjoys it or is she upset and begs them to stop? If she doesn't want to what would her sexual feelings be? Would she still orgasm, be turned on, moan etc.?
This is one of my fantasies, and is also one of my wife's. She likes the idea of being "******" or coerced or tricked into having sex with lots of guys, who just use her for their pleasure. We are new to the hotwife scene and the "hotwife" sex my wife has had is usually conducted with her face covered, so she's not "aware" of who is mounting her, or how many guys (ie is it one guy many times, or multiple guys? And she asks me to arrange it for her, so "she's doing it for me"...This way i guess she can still be a good girl while being a slut, and that suits us just fine. But she sure asls often enough "when are we going to do it again?" and she moans as they slide into her and cums again and again..

Reluctantly giving in

I think many of us have this against your will / reluctantly giving in to it fantasy . One of my favorites is one of my son's friends is snooping around our bedroom and finds some of the wifes nude pictures and blackmails her into having sex with him . Or all of my son's friends and my son will see them . She trys to beg for them back and starts reaching for them , But once he pulls out his big fat young cock and she see's it , it's all over .