• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question about licking Pussy

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Question. How different is a pussy when a girl is 18 and when she is 40?

Is there any difference in licking a 40 year old pussy or a 18 year old pussy? Which one will you lick?

I don;t recall much differnce between the 18yo pussys I've licked and my wifes. They get a bit fatter over the years with the woman. The taste changes somewhat after menopause and they are drier to start with. They still lick the same :pand cum the same. Older pussy is attached to older women who are less uptight about sex. At least in my experience of being out of the market for a few decades. :cool:

I'd lick any pussy that was in front of me to lick.

I know my wife since she's 18, she's 33 now. The taste of her pussy is still similar. The only thing that has changed is that her pussy has gotten hairy, but that's because her lover prefers it like that. I don't like it at all, it's a big untrimmed bush which is way too hairy for my taste, I'd rather see it shaved bare. She knows I don't like it, but she has made clear she will stay hairy as her lover really enjoys it. She is not planning to shave or trim her pussy. I respect and accept her decision, as I can understand she wants to please her lover. After all, she has more sex with him than with me.

If I would have to choose, I would of course choose the smooth shaved pussy from when she was younger. Feels and looks so much nicer than her big untrimmed bush.

Even though it looks and feels less attractive for me, I still like to eat her pussy and the taste is still great. It's the only sex I have with her pussy, as I don't get intercourse anymore. She loves being eaten out and says the hair didn't change anything for her, if I eat her pussy it still feels the same for her.

Last edited:
I don't know but would give my right nut to eat my wife's 19yo nieces pussy...

Users who are viewing this thread