• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question about other sites with same theme?

• Thread starterohtrav
  • Start date

ohtrav

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2005
I loved NiggerWorship but it seems to be down? Anyone else have the same problem?

we have the same problem as well

Same here. Hope it's just temporary.

other sites

I was told buy one of the moderators that www.niggerworship.com is gone for good. He e-mailed me today to give me the bad news. I'm really sorry to see it go.

Ha! Any of you black guys have a problem with the title of that website?

Most assuredly

I have the same problem with that word as I do with the term "bull". Both are extremely demeaning and do NOT in any way describe my attitude towards the lifestyle. To each his/her own....just not my cup of tea.

pimpology101 said:
It's about time.
Agreed. I mean, I liked the content on the site, but the hate towards it was unfathomably.

Someone posted a man fucking his wife and called him a sand Nigger. I immediately stop posting there. It's nothing but racists who have a black fantasy as opposed to curious whites.

EZStroke9 said:
I have the same problem with that word as I do with the term "bull". Both are extremely demeaning and do NOT in any way describe my attitude towards the lifestyle. To each his/her own....just not my cup of tea.

Agree. Just posted a topic called the truth that contains a lot of that in it. I am so ready for a good site. I actually thought of doing one of my own that way I have control over it.

It may simply be that I really do live in the real world. As such, I can distinguish between fantasy and reality. It's obvious from some of the posts that there are those who have difficulty distinguishing between the two. I am neither a "bull" nor "ni****. I am a Black man; intelligent, articulate, professional, who happens to enjoy and celebrate the joys and pleasures of interracial sex. But then again, I tend to enjoy sex with all attractive women of all races. I guess that means I don't fit in here. Again, to each his/her own....the "N" word in any form and the term "bull" ...just not my cup of tea.

EZStroke9 said:
It may simply be that I really do live in the real world. As such, I can distinguish between fantasy and reality. It's obvious from some of the posts that there are those who have difficulty distinguishing between the two. I am neither a "bull" nor "ni****. I am a Black man; intelligent, articulate, professional, who happens to enjoy and celebrate the joys and pleasures of interracial sex. But then again, I tend to enjoy sex with all attractive women of all races. I guess that means I don't fit in here. Again, to each his/her own....the "N" word in any form and the term "bull" ...just not my cup of tea.
Well put mate. Well put. I agree.

I dont play bein refered to as eitha....anutha thing on here hat makes my blood boil iz tha way that black guyz on here refer 2 themselves on as niggers or niggas and bulls....let alone bein referred to nigger nigga or bull...wtf? slavery ended in tha 1860s....

Last edited by a moderator:
BBWLUVR009 said:
I dont play bein refered to as eitha....anutha thing on here hat makes my blood boil iz tha way that black guyz on here refer 2 themselves on as niggers or niggas and bulls....let alone bein referred to nigger nigga or bull...wtf? slavery ended in tha 1860s....
apparenty, not the mental part of it.

hornyguy said:
I was told buy one of the moderators that www.niggerworship.com is gone for good. He e-mailed me today to give me the bad news. I'm really sorry to see it go.

any reasons given?

If you can find a site more based upon being down to earth and abit of sexy fun without the overplayed surrounding fantasy from either black or white guys, I'm all for it. I've tried to face the chat system here only to be beaten down by people expecting because of what I am they have a right to treat me like dirt and expect I worship them, or guys wanting to tell me how they pimp their wife out or some such. When I said to one guy recently "I'm not here for net sex, perhaps you should talk to one of the other girls,' he proceeded to deride me as saying that if I wasn't in chat channel for net sex why was I there, "you dumb assed white woman."

I'm all for sexy play once a relationship is formed, but to force it instantly on someone who has no idea who or what you are is simply unacceptable.

As far as I'm concerned as long as this behaviour remains the norm, white women like me will continue to have a look into fulfilling their fantasy, go what the hell is this when they see what is expected, then move on. I reckon this offhand over the top sex play is actually doing a dis service to inter racial and is probably dicouraging from more us from joining or remaining in the lifestyle.

Shell

Perfect Message, Michelle

Michelle has said it perfectly, though I have gotten good r/t meetings from here when on vacation (immediate contacts for that day or the next in FLA) and once at home a couple of years ago. But you kiss a lot of frogs, some with really repulsive warts, in here.

any other sites like this out there

Anyone know if NW will be back??

hi

can anybody recommend any sites similar to this one or nw?
thanks

Hate 1/2 the stuff on here. love the other

I can't stand the word nigger, I can't stand being called a bull and I can't stand the whole superior/inferior bullshit. I love white women and Asian women, love dominant fucking and submissive women, but man some of stuff on here is just plain silly. Case in point...these stupid contracts and agreements people put up. One man's opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread