Question about real slutwives

• Thread starterKeesnl
  • Start date

Keesnl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2018
Several years back my fuckbuddy/girlfriend has experienced her slutty side and gets hughly turned on when acting as a real slut. Sucking off strangers in a bar, cinema or in public is a thing making her all crazy horny. Sometimes she fucks with strangers and love the feeling knowing she's seen as a easy fuck and someone to shoot their cum into. Her biggest turn-on is coming home knowing i know she has been a real slut sucking off a coworker or just a handsome stranger.
Question is in this experience so like to know how slutwives or their cucks experience this, i'm not a cuck but just love the way she comes home all excited and super horny after doing this. There's no jalousie when i see others as a bull, she even finds it exciting to hear what we have done, or from me when she fucks or sucks another guy.

Few weeks back she phoned me from the car she was shopping and a handsome guy was smiling and tried to make contact. She did some teasing and smiling, even when finding a outfit in a the store she left the curtain open a bit so he could see her. She had a skirt with stockings and had removed her panties, in front of the mirror bended over a few times and even pulled her skirt up a little to peek at her pussy in the mirror. All the time kind of acting she was ******* of him looking at her.
Guy approche her later and asked her number, she only said you look cute but why should i, guy stumbled a bit on his words and she said is it for a relationship or just a quick sex thing. Guy got red and she said she loved a good fuck but already had a relationship. This was a bit to much and he said goodbey with a red face.
On the way to the parking she saw him and smiled, guy kind of followed her and on the stairs she gave him a nice view. When she turned to take the next stairs she saw he had a huge bulge so she said she knew he was into her. Stopped in front of him and he almost hit his face on her ass she said. She asked him if there was something on the top of her stocking because it was itching like crazy. Guy only said no, no. At the top of the stairs she asked if he liked the view, followed directly by saying it was obvious pointing at his crotch.
She told she didn't hear other people so she just lifted her skirt and said, not giving you my number but you can play if you want. ended up in her sucking and fucking him. Asked to pull out when cumming but it was to sudden so before she knew was in the car with her pussy and legs dripping with cum.
She asked if i was home because after this she wanted to fuck and me treating her like a slut girlfriend who was fucking others.
Back at my place saw how wet and sticky she was and before knowing spanked her ass and told her she was a dirty slut thinking coming home and me fucking her all cumfilled by a stranger. After we fucked she told she knew i was in no way offended in what she did but she loves the comment saying how filthy slutty whorelike she plays with other dicks. This makes her climax way way harder and better then fucking other guys.

Any of you girls/guys recognise this? Being fucked by other guys as foreplay for the best sex possible?

Canon DIGITAL IXUS 65 1600x1200_000077.jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, robbiewillskucku, Flcpl and 2 others
Yup, absolutely love when my wife gets slutty. Nothing I enjoy more than watching her wrap her lips around a total stranger's cock and suck him off. Especially if it's in a public or semi-public setting where others can see what a slut she is.
An no, I'm not a sub-cuck. I'm not keen on the tag of bull, but I'm definitely an alpha. I can't tell you how many guys have missed out on one of my wife's amazing blow jobs because they came on as bulls.
After watching her be a slut I can't wait to fuck the hell out of her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: slavecplTX and orlandoflorida
I guess that you could just call it a plane old fashioned open marriage if you don't consider yourself a cuck. Do the two of you ever fantasize about other types of infidelity, like swapping or you fucking other women?

Reactions: natasnaikul
Keesnl said:
Her biggest turn-on is coming home knowing i know she has been a real slut sucking off a coworker or just a handsome stranger.
We get how she's turned on. The question is how does her having sex with other men make you feel?

natasnaikul said:
We get how she's turned on. The question is how does her having sex with other men make you feel?
We met when i was a bull for a couple she knew and she was married in a kind of dull relationship. Later we were fuckbuddies and friends that kind of liked the crazy sex and each others company. Jealousy isn't a thing from both sides.
The fucking with other guys she likes but like i said she told she after this being fucked and (played) being punished gets her in a next level of being horny and climaxes. When being fucked by others she do get a orgasm, mostly by helping herself or if a guy knows what he's doing it just comes but no way as huge as when we fuck or play.

To be honest knowing she loves sex a lot and fuck others but comes to me for really getting off is a big turn-on.

Laceyfemme said:
I guess that you could just call it a plane old fashioned open marriage if you don't consider yourself a cuck. Do the two of you ever fantasize about other types of infidelity, like swapping or you fucking other women?
Oh I've fucked other slut wives at these parties. She more into sucking cocks. She's got a real talent for it... Ask anyone 😊

Keesnl said:
Any of you girls/guys recognise this? Being fucked by other guys as foreplay for the best sex possible?

Canon DIGITAL IXUS 65 1600x1200_000077.jpg
I hate I missed this thread when it was first posted, but better late than never, I suppose.

I don't know that I can say it's the best sex possible, but it can get VERY intense.
I have a GF that loves being a slut, especially if she can do it in front of me. She enjoys telling me all the details just as much if I am not there.
Either way, when we are fucking and repeating these stories, it leads to extremely vigorous sex.

On our second date, we went to a seedy hotel. A temporary room mix-up separated us; she was left in a room with a maintenance guy, and I was in another room about 3 doors down for 15-20 minutes. She had been flashing her pussy to the first guy before we were separated; she was wearing a t-shirt only so he (and the manager before he left to open up the other room), so they had a good view of her big hanging tits and hard nipples.

She later explained that "something" happened to her, she started having nasty thoughts and felt powerless to stop, and 'knew' that she was going to fuck a complete stranger. She continued to tease him, opening her legs so he could see her pussy, and bending over and ******** her ass to him.
It had the desired affect; he bent her over the bed and fucked her good. He even stuck his cock in her ass when he was ready to cum, but she made him stop and put it back in her pussy for his cream pie.
He asked if she was going to tell me what happened, she told him no, and he got his helper (or whoever he was) and told him he could fuck her too because she wasn't going to say anything. She hadn't planned on that, so it was a bit of a shock, but she was all in at that point, and he fucked her while the first guy watched!

When I finally got back to the original room, they had just left, and couldn't wait to show me her well-used pussy.
We had amazing sex the rest of the night, and she made me cum quite a few times!

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Keesnl
willporkem said:
Yup, absolutely love when my wife gets slutty. Nothing I enjoy more than watching her wrap her lips around a total stranger's cock and suck him off. Especially if it's in a public or semi-public setting where others can see what a slut she is.
An no, I'm not a sub-cuck. I'm not keen on the tag of bull, but I'm definitely an alpha. I can't tell you how many guys have missed out on one of my wife's amazing blow jobs because they came on as bulls.
After watching her be a slut I can't wait to fuck the hell out of her.
I’m like you, I’m a dominate/alpha type guy. Most any hard dick can fuck my slut wife. Until they start acting like some want to be bulls do, all cocky. I do like to eat cumfilled pussy and watch my slut fuck other cock, but I’m not what I view as a cuck or submissive. I just love to share my sluts pussy and her BJ. And my slut loves it as much as I do.