question for black men

• Thread starterblackdog1
  • Start date

blackdog1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2007
do you prefer fucking married white pussy or single white pussy and reson for your preference.

Married white pussy. They know the deal before they are fucked and there are usually no long term expectations unless stated before hand. Many single women are looking for more than a good fuck. Some can become stalkers, talking from experience.

I agree. I'd much rather married white women for the same reasons Mr8 said and also because they tend to be alot more fun. Usually if they're meeting up with me on the side they're looking for something they're not getting at home or being able to let their guard down with me. Alot of them have nasty things they want to do but wouldn't dare tell their husbands because they're afraid they'll look like whores when in reality that's what they want to be treated like.

Married women. They(most of them) have the love part established so they are looking for a wild and uninhibited time with me. Come over, go to their place, talk, drink, have a good time, go home. Single women are ok but have to watch out that they don't misunderstand what it is about and that is sex. The male portion with them is missing and most of them are looking to fill that void.

married white women for the same reasons uninhibited in bed an they want no strings an the pussy is good an tight most of the times single white women sometimes want more i just wanna fuck i'm always up front with women about that..............ROUGHRIDER

Marrried because I love becoming the "man" and being the lover/cocksman the white wife prefers and the husband knowing. I also go for it as in I would love getting the white wife pregnant. I did it once, but she changed her mind about having it due from the pressure from hubby.

................oh yeah, I love barebacking white whites and of course I hate pulling out. I ****** it a couple of times without a rubber. the wife enjoyed it.

married

blackdog1 said:
do you prefer fucking married white pussy or single white pussy and reson for your preference.
As long as they are over 21 they are all good. Me I like the 30 to 50 ones they are more into it as I see it.

Married cuz I like getting over.