• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question for black men

• Thread starterpantywearingwhiteboy
  • Start date

pantywearingwhiteboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hi, I'm new here but thought I'd throw out this question I've wondered about. Since many guys (including me) fantasize about watching their gf/wife fucked by a black man, and since many women seem to get turned on by the thought of being watched, I was wondering if black men get off on the idea of the white guy being there watching, or if they'd just as soon wish the husband/boyfreind wasn't there. Also (and this goes with my personal fantasy) would they get into verbally humiliating the bf, and or making him do humiliating things like suck black cock and/or wear his girlfriend's panties (to show that he's not a real man)?

(also, as long as I'm writing: if there's any women int he mid michigan area who are looking for an otherwise sane, decent, intellgent, good-looking white guy who likes to watch them have sex with black men, please say hello!)

As long as we get to fuck her we really dont care if you're there or not. You agree and the game is on!

cool

ok, cool, I'd love to have you do my (theoretical at this point) gf, but does it add to the pleasure to know the white boy is there?

Also, would you be into dominating/humiliating the wb in front of his girlfreind?

to me no, I personally don't dig some dude that wants to watch me fuck. It comes off as gay to me ; especially when you are in the room. I have done gangbangs and threesomes with other dudes. I get that a little more.

But personally, I don't like havin my back turned while some dude is watchin me and strokin his stuff. If you are so turned on, give your girl some of that shit.

at least leave me the fuck alone. I'll let you leave a camcorder on. How's that for a compramise.

Usually i just go for girls that ain't got men, or are creepin'.

Simply stated, I like one on one.
I dont care to be watched or joined.

What about if the boyfriend let's her date black men. For instance, you pick her up at the boyfriends place and then drop her off early the next morning after dinner, dancing and deep dicking? Would most of you guys be into fucking the girlfriend as long as the boyfriend is not on the date? curious?

or..

or for example (to use a favorite fantasy of people on here) would it turn you on to see the bf/hubbie cleaning up the creampie after you've filled the white woman's pussy?

And actually I should add that I did meet a black guy on aff whose fantasy included fucking a white couple, including making the white boy dress like a woman...he was into t-girls too though.

Still, I think the idea that many of us white people (men and women) have on here is to be submissive to black men...and I guess I was wondering if for black men it's dominating white people in general, or white women, and just by extension, white men. And so, if there was a pleasure in seeing the white guy's reaction right there.

OK listen up this time!!!! I dont know why this stuff bothers me so much. Is it so hard to understand the concept that not all black men want the same thing! While some black guys get off on the Domination of wife and hubby some of us could care less. Stop looking for Stereotypes because they never hold true. Personally, when I am with an MWF I want her hubby to be someplace else.... far away... Siberia, Antarctica, or fucking Pluto for all I care.

I've only done that a couple times with the white dude watching and it was alright, but I'd rather him not be there.

Some dude in the corner jerking off is gay. I had a couple contact me about something like that and I said hell no!!

stereotypes

DaBlackBuzz said:
OK listen up this time!!!! I dont know why this stuff bothers me so much. Is it so hard to understand the concept that not all black men want the same thing! While some black guys get off on the Domination of wife and hubby some of us could care less. Stop looking for Stereotypes because they never hold true. Personally, when I am with an MWF I want her hubby to be someplace else.... far away... Siberia, Antarctica, or fucking Pluto for all I care.

I didn't mean to offend anybody, and in fact I think I was trying to get beyond stereotypes to see what different black guys might think about (perhaps stereotypical?) fantasies that white guys/couples might have. I mean, you might argue that any IR fantasy is based around stereotypes, from both black and white folk.

The wife watching thing seems huge, I was wondering if there are bulls out there who would be into it. Part of my larger wonderings if any of this is real, if people on here ever do hook up and fullfill fantasies. These are huge fantasies of mine and I want to know if they're even doable...

Thanks for all the replies so far!

pantywearingwhiteboy said:
I was wondering if there are bulls out there who would be into it.

It would be nice if you didn't call us bulls or bucks like some kind of fucking animals. No self-respecting black man likes that. We do have some clowns on here though...so whatever.

Honestly I'm tired white women looking at and treating me like some kind of fucking sex toy not to be taken seriously. Good enough to fuck, but not seriously date or god forbid introduce to your family.

diamondstuds said:
It would be nice if you didn't call us bulls or bucks like some kind of fucking animals. No self-respecting black man likes that.

Sorry, I've seen some guys get into the term, like on cuckyboy.com. Just another example of how it's hard not to offend someone with these fantasies...I guess the hottest fantasies are not PC, therefor they'll probably offend someone somewhere. But yeah, that's one of the things I was maybe wondering, that if I and my girlfriend want to get her blacked, it's assumed the black guy is just for sex (thought the reality? not sure) and so, is he cool with that, or not?

I guess this would be easier to figure out if I had a girlfriend and we just put out an ad for what we were looking for and saw who responded...

The old saying goes if you fuck with the bull you get the horns. Same thing goes here. You ever see a bull up close and personal? Feeling Brave? Go up to a bull and grab his cock. Just because I have the gift of exceptional sexual prowess doesnt mean I am a wild beast. LOL, just kidding about that one. Bottom line is exactly what you are implying. People are different. Some guys will fuck anything with a hole. Some have more discriminating tastes. Personally, I like to meet before I hop into the sack. If I dont respect or like you then I am out. I can get bad sex anywhere but I have found that the best sex is when there is a connection. There can be boundaries, as there usually are with discreet MWFs but for me there has to be a connection.

Of course this just is my opinion.

An honest answer

Wife watching seems huge because the cavern is currently sharing their chatroom and who knows what else with cuckolds.com

I dont like to be watched. I have tried and learned that I do not have an exhibitionist bone in my body. Voyuer hubbys do nothing for me.

What if you know she has a boyfriend but he does not go out with you on your date..maybe you don't even see him if you pick her up and drop her off the next morning..For me i think this is even hotter and probably much more acceptable for the black male involved.

Users who are viewing this thread