Question for bulls

• Thread startermrs redback
  • Start date

mrs redback

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2017
Which excites you more, hubby aware or *******? And why?

Reactions: mjb0007bond
I like for hubby to be present and watching.

Reactions: cuck72, bigzone, mjb0007bond and 2 others
mrs redback said:
I like hubby to be aware and a big plus if he can be present when I fuck his wife. It's a big turn on for me to send him video/pics of me with his wife while away. I think it's super hot for the 3 of us.

Reactions: crt, mjb0007bond, cuck72 and 2 others
BobWheeler said:
OH yesss it's my dream.....mmmm

Reactions: cuck72 and Likesmoremen
*******, I am special enough to be "off the books" and fucking her just for our enjoyment. She has a girlfriend record and take pics for him. Which is exciting too

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
mrs redback said:
For me, it depends on the woman.
For some women, they or hubby could not handle a cuckold relationship. A lot of these women are mid aged or more, but otherwise very pretty and are keen to have a non boring sex life. A lot get off on an ‘illicit:lustful’ affair behind hubbys back.

Some will be prepared to cuck hubby, but in those cases where hubby has instigated it all, and she’s ‘unsure’, that’s not hot for me. On the other hand an established cuckoldress, filled with lust, and a cruel streak directed to hubby- that is very hot to me. 😈

I prefer if the husband doesn't know. It's so hot using another man's wife as my personal fuck doll and then seeing them out and about with the husband as if I wasn't just balls deep in them the night before ;)

Reactions: orlandoflorida, Funlvwhtcpl, cuck72 and 1 other person
I like to ask the cuck if he’s ever been allowed to do what I am doing to his wife in the moment.

Reactions: cuck72 and bigzone
allenUnderMe said:
I like to ask the cuck if he’s ever been allowed to do what I am doing to his wife in the moment.

I don't think I'm a cuckold, but the fact of showing it without her knowing it..... I feel cuckolded....mmmmm

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
SDlatinobull said:
I like hubby to be aware and a big plus if he can be present when I fuck his wife. It's a big turn on for me to send him video/pics of me with his wife while away. I think it's super hot for the 3 of us.
Definitely a thrill seeing picks of my wife fucking her bull while I'm gone

elitetx91 said:
I prefer if the husband doesn't know. It's so hot using another man's wife as my personal fuck doll and then seeing them out and about with the husband as if I wasn't just balls deep in them the night before ;)
That's cheating in my book, why not just divorce I like when my husband knows reclaims me.

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
elitetx91 said:
There are so many men that are in your position, meaning that they prefer to believe that the wife is cheating on an unknowing husband. From personal experience in a prior marriage in the younger years, my then wife and I agreed to allow some of her prior lovers to believe that I did not know, so that she could enjoy their company from time to time. She was a submissive woman and enjoyed being a personal fuck doll as you have referred to it. It was not our preferred scenario, although when you have men out there that can not, or will not embrace the fact that so many husbands are willful participants in this lifestyle. I believe some men prefer the so-called cheating scenario because they feel that they have more control over the dynamic and that it is safer for them, especially if those men are cheaters themselves.

allenUnderMe said:
This has become more come in some niches of the alternative lifestyle, were as the wife will do something with and or for a lover that she would never do for her husband. Or better yet, when the wife cuts off some or all activities with the husband while she is with another man at his request for her to do so.

Reactions: allenUnderMe and elitetx91
BobWheeler said:
You have a really nice-looking big cock; I'd love to see that in my wife's pussy and my mouth.