Question For Cucks

• Thread starterownedsubcuck
  • Start date

ownedsubcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2017
Hi all

Just curious: are you having a Dom who forces you to ****** your wife?

Have you ever been ordered to post on websites etc?

Reactions: KevinPamalaO
I dont consider myself a cuck, persay, but I do enjoy sharing and watching. Not a cream pie eater or dick sucker. That's not my thing. What your asking doesnt do shit for me. Let's keep it real, I enjoy the lifestyle we dont play with relatives or people close to us, we like to travel away from home as to not run into people we know. LOL a few years ago, I had shared my ex wife with 7 black guys in a motel room for over 8 hours they fucked the shit out of her, a year later I was at a bowling alley and ran into one of the guys who was there and I knew right away who he was, but he kept looking at me and asked had we ever met and i denied knowing him.

Reactions: eriknb, SlutEvc and Samhouseme
ownedsubcuck said:
Hi all

Just curious: are you having a Dom who forces you to ****** your wife?

Have you ever been ordered to post on websites etc?
I have and it was very hot

No, but it is an intriguing possibility if any dom is around

Yes, I had a Dom for a while. And it was a very exciting experience

subbby1 said:
I have and it was very hot
It was actually on here first, to write a thread about her

No never been asked never been suggested. Have fun play safe.

playharder65 said:
I dont consider myself a cuck, persay, but I do enjoy sharing and watching. Not a cream pie eater or dick sucker. That's not my thing. What your asking doesnt do shit for me. Let's keep it real, I enjoy the lifestyle we dont play with relatives or people close to us, we like to travel away from home as to not run into people we know. LOL a few years ago, I had shared my ex wife with 7 black guys in a motel room for over 8 hours they fucked the shit out of her, a year later I was at a bowling alley and ran into one of the guys who was there and I knew right away who he was, but he kept looking at me and asked had we ever met and i denied knowing him.
I'm with you Brother. I don't know where all this shit comes from. Guess it's a stereotype. My wife fucks other white men. That makes me a cuck. I guess I am a Dom cuck.
If someone tried that with me I would ask " Which One?' " Which testicle can you live without?" Nobody disrespects me or my wife.

Reactions: Geglu
Yes, I have had that experience. Being ****** to post or being controlled is a huge turn on for me, makes me instantly horny and excited and so nervous all at the same time!

Reactions: Geglu
fredfred2 said:
Most cuckold's here are using there wife as an excuse to for fill the latent homosexual desires
Seriously fredfred2! That's a bold statement. Perhaps we should take a poll. I think there a small percentage who are bisexual. I don't know of any homosexuals who can fuck a woman.
I think most cuckolds enjoy seeing or knowing there wives are getting the sexual satisfaction they deserve. Then there are those who like their cuckolding with a dose of humiliation and or BDSM. I love the dialog though and would love it to continue.
BTW I am not a Stag. She decides who gets to cum in her pussy. I just make sure she is treated with respect and is safe.

fredfred2 said:
A poll would be interesting. You may be right and I may be jumping the gun a bit. But over all I find after many years on here most are fake or for filling there fantasy's. The minority being sub or semi gay. Though like you or me a stag or protecting cuckold are in a minority I found. This is only my opinion.
And a good opinion it is. At swing clubs, for example, about 90% of the women are Bisexual. They use their husbands to get to another woman and then need a good hard cock to finish them off. Use me! Please use me! My wife is not BI. While the women are doing their thing my wife is fucking their husbands and I get to watch. :cool:

Yes I have had doms force me to post and share. Part of the deal