• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question For Fellow Cucks

• Thread starterDrivesmecrazy
  • Start date

Drivesmecrazy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2010
This may not apply to all of you, as every cuck relationship is different. But I was wondering what is more of a turn-on for you:

The bull making a late night call to your wife for a hookup

OR

Your wife making late night call to her bull for a hookup

Only he made those calls to her for the first year, but then she started making those calls to him as well. Now they're almost 50/50. I can't even decide which one turns me on more. Is it getting startlingly woken up by his phone call at 1:00am or waking up slowly out of a dream to find the light on in the bathroom and hearing my wife talking in hushed tones? Either way it starts, it always ends the same way. She throws a jacket over her pj's, and while still wearing her fuzzy slippers, she takes off into the night. I have trained myself, by this point in our relationship, to get back to sleep, but she always ends up waking me up again around 3 when she returns. Then I can't sleep while she dreams away.

As long as your wife feels compelled to go to her Bull in her pj's, it don't matter who rings who. But I hope you get a creampie at 3am whilst she is dreaming away. No point waking up and going empty handed, right?

Does not matter, The biggest turn on for me is when she is riding her bull and turns to me and tells me how good it feels with her sexy smile. ;)

When I catch my wife (who isn;t hiding) getting or sending a text to her main Bull I gentey put my hand in her pants. I love the feel of her swollen soaked pussy, hotter over his text message than she gets for my cock.

joey7890 said:
When I catch my wife (who isn;t hiding) getting or sending a text to her main Bull I gentey put my hand in her pants. I love the feel of her swollen soaked pussy, hotter over his text message than she gets for my cock.

Well done joey, she needs your hand in her panties when she texts her Bull.

I've always found it a big turn on when guys call my Ruthie. She has 10 or 11 regulars that call on the spur of the moment when ever they get horny. Most of them are cheating married guys so she can't meet them at their houses, The wives wouldn't go for that lol. We have a teenager still living at home so we can't meet at our place either. So they will call and have her met them at the gas station or park or a corn field close by.
Ruthie will grab her truck keys and tell me "I'm going to the store" I know where she's going haha. She sucks and fucks them in the truck or public restroom or takes a blanket and fucks them in a corn field and comes back home. She's usually home in no more than an hr with a pussy full of cum.

Gosh, that is so HOT! Your wife is the best. Wish I had a wife like Ruthie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread