• Thread starterDawnW
  • Start date

DawnW

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2023
North Carolina
I see a lot of posts from husbands and cucks, but not a lot from the Hotwives. Question for those of you out there. If you are still having sex with your cucks, or when you were having sex in case you've stopped, what were your secrets to get through sex...if it was unsatisfying?

DawnW said:
I see a lot of posts from husbands and cucks, but not a lot from the Hotwives. Question for those of you out there. If you are still having sex with your cucks, or when you were having sex in case you've stopped, what were your secrets to get through sex...if it was unsatisfying?
My cuck husband also has a pathetic micropenis that has never given me an orgasm, plus, he really had no skills which is why I finally stopped having sex with him.

I used to imagine several former boyfriends and Bulls until he finished and then when he would leave the room, I'd grab my vibrator and go back to those wonderfully hung and talented Bulls and Boyfriends for a strong orgasm.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and shrimpdikjim
My husband is very well equipped (6.5" and thick) and very skilled. We got into my being Spaded (Blacked) because that was a thrill for the both of us.

If you'd like to see more 'hotwife orientated' narratives, go to the SUBHUB thread and look for me. Hubby and I post pics that depict a non-humiliation based relationship with Black me.

• Love
Reactions: DawnW