• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for the Bulls

• Thread starterFlirty Skirty
  • Start date

Flirty Skirty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2013
What would your ideal encounter be with a first time hotwife? What would you like her to wear for you on your date? How far would you go? Where would you prefer to cum the first time?

Something sexy but understated -not OTT. Low cut top to show off her cleavage and swell of her breasts and skirt to show her legs.

At first I would kiss and caress but no more. Leave tehm wanting more I say.

Inside her pussy is where my cum goes first time; bareback and unprotected

Reactions: purplejoys
What would your ideal encounter be with a first time hotwife?
[im_bull] At your home, on your bed.

What would you like her to wear for you on your date?
[im_bull] Mini Skirt with no panty pref, See through sleevless top with no bra.

How far would you go?
[im_bull] You need to be there all the time

Where would you prefer to cum the first time?
[im_bull] face but know hub would love to see their wife's pussy dripping with bull's cum

Reactions: cuckhubfire and purplejoys
Flirty Skirty said:
What would your ideal encounter be with a first time hotwife? What would you like her to wear for you on your date? How far would you go? Where would you prefer to cum the first time?

First time? Where ever She is most comfortable. Why, because I want to increase the chances of a second encounter. You want the woman to wear whatever make her feel Her best. This increases My chances. I will go as far as I can. Do You Mean Would I Pefer to Cum First? No. She does.

First Time Its All About Her. After That, if I work it right. You be surprised by Your Wife.

Whatever she wants.

Deep in her womb.

Reactions: purplejoys
Looks like there's nothing like a short skirt and a sexy top to get the Bull's going! Do you all prefer the thrill of scoring a first timer or is hooking up with an experienced hot wife better?

Flirty Skirty said:
Looks like there's nothing like a short skirt and a sexy top to get the Bull's going! Do you all prefer the thrill of scoring a first timer or is hooking up with an experienced hot wife better?

First Timers are like Virgins. They can be more trouble than they are worth!!!!

will2112001 said:
First Timers are like Virgins. They can be more trouble than they are worth!!!!

Wow I'm surprised. I would have thought a first time hot wife is preferred because she would have only been with her husband for the longest time. I'd think she would probably go all out and let loose with a new guy. At least I think my wife would. It would also be easier for Bulls to look good because there's no other Bulls to compete with.

Flirty Skirty said:
Wow I'm surprised. I would have thought a first time hot wife is preferred because she would have only been with her husband for the longest time. I'd think she would probably go all out and let loose with a new guy. At least I think my wife would. It would also be easier for Bulls to look good because there's no other Bulls to compete with.

You are always competing against other Bulls. First Timer or Slut Wife.

First Timer You never know whats going on in Her mind. Will guilt get the best of her at the last minute? Or does She expect You to replace her Husband? (Not looking to do that). Or she could just want a good time, then go home. You never really know with a first timer. Slut Wive's, generally want a Good Time. Will Show You a Good Time. Are Uninhibited. And don't make the mistake of falling in love with You. Less Problems!!!!

Reactions: cuckhubfire

Users who are viewing this thread