• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for the ladies...

• Thread startercokeman
  • Start date

Are your girlfriends attracted to black guys?

• Yes, a lot of my girlfriends are into black guys.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Yes, some of my girlfriends are into black guys.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No. My girlfriends don't like black guys.

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

cokeman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006

Obviously I am into black guys because I am here, and a lot of my girlfriends are or have been interested in black guys. My best friend is currently dating one right now also.

yeah, my best girlfriend and i "doubledate" sometimes.

cokeman said:

My friends like some black guys as friends, but are not attracted to them sexually at all. Believe me, I tried to steer them in another direction, to no avail!

Same here,Non of my Girlfriends would ever think of going Black,They even think I'm mad for going Black myself!

Small town with small town mentality here, so we are ultra conservative in our outward appearances and actions, I honestly dont know if any of our friends or neighbors swing or are in the IR lifestyle.

They just dont know what they are missing!
Far better than any white 'man' in all aspects!

Last edited by a moderator:
blkcocklvr said:

I dont agree, but to each their own. Ive been with many more white men (and women) than Blk and my experence has been it is all in the individual.
The skin contrast and taboo make it more exciting, but the performance level to me is the same. I wont date a person with a "superior" attitude (blk or wht) as Ive found they are the biggest duds of all. Ill go to bed with a guy to make me and ultamatly hubby feel good, not to feed his ego. As I said to each their own.=p

blkcocklvr said:

I dont agree, but to each their own. Ive been with many more white men (and women) than Blk and my experence has been it is all in the individual.
The skin contrast and taboo make it more exciting, but the performance level to me is the same. I wont date a person with a "superior" attitude (blk or wht) as Ive found they are the biggest duds of all. Ill go to bed with a guy to make me and ultamatly hubby feel good, not to feed his ego. As I said to each their own. =p

No. My girlfriends don't like black guys.
There are very few black men where I live, and GFs of mine simply don't understand my attraction at all.
But its all about personal opinions, preferences and choices.

I agree that it is all a matter of preference. Small town here too so everything is discreet so I don't know much about true preferences. I do know some other women into the IR scene but not from my town, as far as my close friends are concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread