• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for white sissies (useless husbands)

• Thread starterduckduck
  • Start date
agusto said:
I have seen this before; angry white guy pissed off over IR sex, specifically black men on white women. The lengthy essay question does appear on the surface to raise valid points and you could have convinced me of your “just curious” motivation until you blew it all with the second to last sentence
“Speaking for myself (a perfectly sane heterosexual with zero-bisexual tendancies)...I find this utterly repulsive. The very idea of sucking another man's dick (let alone licking the cum off a girl's pussy)..makes me wanna puke.”
You just couldn’t help yourself, could you?
OK, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are blind to your own inner conflicts on this issue. I don’t mean conflicts about your sexuality; I believe what you say about being heterosexual. I’m talking about conflicts with basic humanity. Meaning simply, the “issue” should not even be an issue. More important questions should be centered on your “curiosity”. Why should you or any other homophobe give a dam? Why are you compelled to ask these questions in the first place? Do you really feel the need to defend the white race over a matter of cock size?
I believe the entire exercise had more to do with the sentence quoted above than any thirst for knowledge on your part. Why not just come out and say it, why clutter up the post with meaningless queries as to a cuckolds motivation. Here’s why, and this is the part I think you are blind too.
Everything you said, all the questions were nothing more than an effort on your part to masquerade as a pseudo sophisticated intellectual with a serious inquiry concerning black on white sex. You might have gotten away with it except for your own prejudicial bigotry which had to ‘out’ in spite of the last sentence, wishing not to offend.
Well, my friend, you did offend. Like so many before you and those yet to come, you have attempted to elevate yourself at someone else’s expense. (I’m wonderful, I don’t suck dicks, and therefore all who do are scum) The words prejudice and bigot are not exclusive to race alone. You showed your true colors regarding the cuckold lifestyle and I have to agree with one responder who wanted to know why you are even here.

agusto
i totally agree with you, in fact i was thinking the exact same thing.

agusto said:
I have seen this before; angry white guy pissed off over IR sex, specifically black men on white women. The lengthy essay question does appear on the surface to raise valid points and you could have convinced me of your “just curious” motivation until you blew it all with the second to last sentence
“Speaking for myself (a perfectly sane heterosexual with zero-bisexual tendancies)...I find this utterly repulsive. The very idea of sucking another man's dick (let alone licking the cum off a girl's pussy)..makes me wanna puke.”
You just couldn’t help yourself, could you?
OK, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are blind to your own inner conflicts on this issue. I don’t mean conflicts about your sexuality; I believe what you say about being heterosexual. I’m talking about conflicts with basic humanity. Meaning simply, the “issue” should not even be an issue. More important questions should be centered on your “curiosity”. Why should you or any other homophobe give a dam? Why are you compelled to ask these questions in the first place? Do you really feel the need to defend the white race over a matter of cock size?
I believe the entire exercise had more to do with the sentence quoted above than any thirst for knowledge on your part. Why not just come out and say it, why clutter up the post with meaningless queries as to a cuckolds motivation. Here’s why, and this is the part I think you are blind too.
Everything you said, all the questions were nothing more than an effort on your part to masquerade as a pseudo sophisticated intellectual with a serious inquiry concerning black on white sex. You might have gotten away with it except for your own prejudicial bigotry which had to ‘out’ in spite of the last sentence, wishing not to offend.
Well, my friend, you did offend. Like so many before you and those yet to come, you have attempted to elevate yourself at someone else’s expense. (I’m wonderful, I don’t suck dicks, and therefore all who do are scum) The words prejudice and bigot are not exclusive to race alone. You showed your true colors regarding the cuckold lifestyle and I have to agree with one responder who wanted to know why you are even here.

Hi guys..sorry for not responding earlier. Lots of interesting point of views (some underwhelmingly predictable though).

As for your message agusto. I think you got it all wrong. I'm not pissed , from your perspective "i blew it". (in your paranoid mind). From my perspective ? I just wanted to know why you guys had abnormal submissive reactions...In a nutshell , why you people are let's say...batshit insane ? (are you offended now ? )...

From what i've been able to gather...I'm concluding that you're all bisexuals (i'd even go as far as to say that some of you sound like full blown gays in denial)..

Anyway , this will be my last post here. Thanks for all your answers

Ps: why am i here ? It was an ideal place to get quick responses. After seeing this cuckold phenomenon on ******** (the site is often flooded with shitty cuck vids where the hubby is always filming or watching). I was just curious about the mental process..what went wrong ?

But i get it now....
Goodbye.

femicuck said:
sissified wimp hubbys useless cock

How old is the picture of the CD in blue?

duck duck

I love the one in blue. do you have more pix of her?? I love her tiny clitty and shriveled up little ovaries!!! Please let us see more of her.
sissy missy

I suppose the contrast in color contributes somewhat. In my particular case I want to have a white wife who will give me black babies.
This way everyone will know the babies are not mine biologically. Black men will instantly know she loves BBC.
I want to love and raise her black babies, this way we could all be happy.

useless sissy

sissified wimp

Attachments

• sissy drip.jpg
    sissy drip.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 279
It s very simple in our situation. I like to witness the orgasms and things her Bulls can do to her body that I can't. Plus, the contrast is so damn Hot!

Melanie and ryan

about 12 months old taken on a cell phone

sissy

more femmed sissy

Attachments

• sisytitties6.jpg
    sisytitties6.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Dsc00027.jpg
    Dsc00027.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Dsc00025sisstitties.jpg
    Dsc00025sisstitties.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Dsc00032.jpg
    Dsc00032.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 193
Femicuck: How'd you get those Nice Looking Boobies?

Won them.. they were the Booby Prize

:D

They do look very natural. If that was all I could feel, I think I would be fooled.

{Yes - I know - they ARE natural.... but you got them late in life.... you KNOW what I mean}

sissified

eostrogel transdermal application twice per day
siterone tablets 5mg once per day
plus breast pumps

Attachments

• Dsc04120.jpg
    Dsc04120.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 256
  • Dsc04126.jpg
    Dsc04126.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture_380.jpg
    Picture_380.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 219
  • Dsc04132a.jpg
    Dsc04132a.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture_632.jpg
    Picture_632.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 224
You're looking good on it. Cute looking clit as well ;)

we prefer white bulls. it is not a race thing, just a preference. i don't think that cuckolding is all black men with white women, but it's been turned into that on the web over the years. the lifestyle is far beyond color....

imo

Very nice

They look awesome.

guess that my manhood is so tiny and useless, what else can be done?

sissy lingerie

Attachments

• pink sissy lingerie.jpg
    pink sissy lingerie.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 171
  • blackk sissy lingerie.jpg
    blackk sissy lingerie.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 156
  • Dsc04475.jpg
    Dsc04475.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Dsc03463.jpg