Question for white women of a certain age.......

• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
Considered responses only.

If you're a white woman of shall we say, a certain age, you'll know that when you were a young woman, dating black men just wasn't the done thing to do. In some areas, it still isn't today.

Women could risk being disowned from their families and being abandoned by their friends if they were to be involved with a black man.

My question is, if (like me) you are such a woman and had the chance to grow up as a young woman in today's more enlightened times, do you think you would have dated black men from a younger age and perhaps even settle down to raise a family with a black man?

Or would you still see black men as sexual objects, to be met for fun behind your husband's back?

I am 44 and I think I would have dated black boys had the attitudes then been like they are now. I look at the high school campuses and see many IR couples. I think the girls of today have the right attitude. Go with the men you find attractive regardless of their race.

Also I can't help but admit that it is fun to date a black man while my husband is at home.

I'm 32, and I think if I was growing up now I would have a completely different view on dating black men. I never even considered it as a young woman, even though young black men showed interest. It was just how I was raised; you just didn't do it. Even now, it still has a stigma attached to it for me... a certain badness that makes it even more appealing.

I'm 34 and divorced from a white husband. I feel I wasted years on white men and I am now making up for lost time with Black. When I think back on my introduction to sex, I regret that I did not go Black from the very beginning.

I am 27 and enjoyed vanilla sex with white boyfriends for awhile because everyone said that inter-racial sex created problems in life. I just accepted what I was told, until one night I allowed a black guy to come home and stay the night with me. The sex was so good that he moved his things in right away and a week later his best friend came and fucked me also. They have both lived with me since as equal husbands without jealousy, and they spoil me.

I don't regret not starting BBC earlier, because I got to see the color comparison. If my only sex had been with black men, I would be wondering what sex with a white guy would feel like. I have more than caught up for a late start.

I am 45, and my first boyfriend/lover at age 18 was a black guy I worked with. If I hadn't gotten such grief from my mom, and he hadn't gotten the same grief from his family, we probably would have stayed together longer. I've always been more attracted to black men, though I mostly turned away from that attraction for a long time, due to familial disapproval. I did date black men again in college and after, and am seeing mostly black men at this time.

I don't see that it is any different than liking blondes or brunettes, tall or short, thin or beefy. It's a preference...an attraction.

where my wife lived it was not done thing she did sleep with a lot of black guys then and most white people did not approve of it thats why she moved and i meet her i did not know she liked black guys as she did not talk then about it
i was a virgin on our wedding day and did not know al about her till 6yrs ago when i caught her cheating it changed my life as i am more sub now and i do not stop her seeing others i think all females should try blk i do love my wife and am happy that she is having fun

This could apply to people with families from 'the old country' as well. my parents tell me they never saw a black man until they were in the internment camps after the 2nd world war. their parents raised them to consider black people, well, in the most racist terms, though passively. this was very much the attitude in my household growing up.

if i came home with a black man on my arm it would not go over well, though my parents have probably loosened up a bit. my grandparents would consider it scandalous.

i suspect this was always part of the attraction. the idea of the forbidden fruit.

My wife grew up in a small midwestern town where there were no blacks. There was never a black in her school during her entire 12 years there. Her family would never have approved of her dating a black boy even if there had been! After her divorce from her 1st husband she moved into the city, and the job she had, took her into a black bar and an area where she had her first contact with black men. She has 38DD breasts and what one black gentleman told her was a "ghetto booty". She was amazed (and extremely pleased) with the attention she was given. She was "talked up" on a daily basis. Yet because she was dating a white guy, and also because she says she was at the time, a "little afraid" of dating a black man, she side stepped the advances and propositions they made. But her body was more than a little aroused, and she found herself wondering "what if" on nearly a daily basis, as she ran her route.
Fast forward a couple years and she gets with me. Our relationship begins in a MFM situation, so "swinging" is part of our marriage, even before the marriage,(second for us both).We tire of "normal swinging" very quickly and decide MFM and her being with men 1 on 1 is our "vice" of choice.
One night in pillow talk after sex, I tell her I would love to see her with a black man and ask if she would consider it. She got very quiet for a couple moments, then with excitement in her voice she confessed it was one of her deepest fantasies. We talked and made love most of the rest of the night we were so "in sinc" over this desire.
In an effort to encapsulate. She changed her ad the next day, her 1st experience was EVERYTHING she and I hoped for (and more), she was 40 at the time, and has been trying to make up for "lost time" ever since. She is 48 today and ONLY has sex with black lovers. We love the contrast. We love the so called taboo (for it certainly would be in our family even today, if they knew), but most of all we LOVE the way she is excited and pleased! The orgasms she has are something else to behold.
So Debbie, knowing what she knows now, her answer is YES she would have dated blackboys in school if she'd had the chance, whatever the risk. (She would not have slept with some of the white men she slept with if she'd known what she was missing.) Last, as she told me several years ago she would NOT stop sleeping with black men even if I asked her too.LOL We think it "fun" whether she meets black males "behind her husband's back"..........or right in front of him!

black loving white wives

That is such a great story, I'm so happy you are so supportive of your wifes needs and desires. I just wish more white couples would admit there true desire for black men instead of hinding it. I am very happy for the 2 of you and I sure hope you continue on in your wonderful relationship together.

The world is changing rapidly and large numbers of the old school of hard-core racists die off each year and they are replaced by young people growing up with more liberal views.

20 years from now, birth control and STDs and AIDS will be better managed and white girls will be free to sleep with all colors of men without prejudice.

When I was a young girl of 15 I kissed a young black guy - from what I remember it was a very sexy kiss, but this kiss didn't appeal to my friends who were dating young spanish boys at the time (1970). I clearly remember them asking me "how could you"....go figure.

Debbie E said:
do you think you would have dated black men from a younger age and perhaps even settle down to raise a family with a black man?

Excellent question. Most of my black partners regarded me solely or primarily as a sex object. I suppose it didn't have to happen that way, but that's the way it was. A number of my black partners from college told me I was the first white woman they had sex with ... and, well, word got around that I was a white girl who would screw. I had my share of group sex with black men, which undoubtedly encouraged them to look at me as purely a sex object- I could hardly blame them if it did. Some made it quite clear that was the way they regarded me.

Given my own experience, I reciprocated and regarded black men primarily as a source of sexual gratification. White men could be more three dimensional, so perhaps it’s not surprising that I ended up marrying one. If my personal history with black men had been more balanced, I think I would have been more receptive to sharing my life with a black man. FYI, I am 33 and grew up in an overwhelmingly white area.

Josetta said:
The world is changing rapidly and large numbers of the old school of hard-core racists die off each year and they are replaced by young people growing up with more liberal views.

20 years from now, birth control and STDs and AIDS will be better managed and white girls will be free to sleep with all colors of men without prejudice.

i agree. Times are changing. Also we have more and more african moving to what were traditionally white countries. good for us young women.

we in uk my wife get hot for blkm c and i love her for it

I attended "Private" school and thus, was not ******* to black people at all. After HS, I met a few blacks in the work environment, but did not consider dating them at that time.

Hubby introduced me to blk guys (for the sex!!) and I found out that I DO LIKE sex with black guys, I am a size queen and I want BBC. I would like to think I might have dated black guys, if I had been ******* to them, but I was not. For now, I enjoy having lots of different BBC for my fun, both use each other for sex and that is exactly what I am looking for.

To be completely honest, if something happened to hubby, I KNOW I would still fuck black guys on the side, but I am not sure that I would date again or marry again, black or white.