• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question....interfering with a couple in the act of breedi

• Thread startersolowhtguy
  • Start date

solowhtguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2004
A husband of a young fertile wife leaves work early and rushes home anxious to make love. He burst in the living romm calling out ...honey???. not finding her he goes room to room...honey??? he opens the bed room door...honnn??startled and for a instant he stops in his tracks. On the bed his lovely wife lay , a large black man nestled between her beautiful white legs, humping at a rapid pace, her arms around him , moaning , pulling, begging him to fuck her , beggin for him to come in her,beggin him to give her his baby.... the end is very close...but in a fit of rage the hubby brings it to a halt. the baby that was almost concieved wasn't.

Did the hubby have a right to prevent the baby 's conception?

I think he should handle it different. When he first saw them it was obvious they were close to the delivery with the black man peppering her with such vigor, the hubby should have very quietly backed out and closed the door . He should had sat in the living room and waited for them to emerge , ofering the the black stranger his hand and a beer. He should ask him to stay for dinner and let him feel welcome.

Just a thought . I'd welcome any comments on the idea or if anyone disagrees with my solution.

Hmm... husband comes home to find someone banging his wife, the usual reaction is for him to get pissed the hell off. Besides, I think that it would cause a divorce 9 months later when the kid popped out with a tan, if the man had not known or interferred. Sit down, shake his hand and have a beer, some of you people on here are fucking sick. Besides, I still want to know what is up will all you weird ass white guys on here. Ya'll are freaking me out with this type of bullshit for real. :!:

IM white and yes god damnit some of you fucking people are really fucked up in the head. Discrace to the human population

If you walk in on a black Man Fucking the Shit out of a White women......politely ask him if he wants a Sandwich or Beer.

........And Next time knock before Entering!

Peace. 8)

I'd tell him "good work" and could he come back in 9-10 months to give this baby in my wife a brother or sister.

yes

but.....don't interupt them until she gets the feel his load in her

First of all the body of the woman belongs to her. Just because they were married does not prevent her from having another man. Her body is hers. If the lady wanted to be bred by a Black Man, more power to her. She knows in 9 months she will have a little Black Bady sucking at her white breasts. She should be proud, she has awoken to fact of what she was born for. Black Men have a power over white women. Just watch a Black man go after a white woman. He will have her. Black Men know what they want, the go after it, and they get it. Every white woman should have at least one Black Man, and then she should decided with whom she should go with.

whiteguys&blackbreeding

So if I come home and my wife is in the act of loving with her black man ...what do I do... first, I wouldn't be surprised, I want my woman to get as much pleasure in lovemaking as she can and if she chose to be with a black stud...then so be it. Would I let them go at it .... OH YEAH, in fact, I'd wish they would invite me to stay, but if not I'd leave, wait, and ask my wife to tell me the details. If in 9 months she had his child...well that would be even better, to me this shows her total love and devotion to her black man. I know what white women/girls want ... caring, passion, pleasure, and me to be there for her support.

i would just go downstairs and wait til hes finished. wen shes got a huge black in her i know not to interfere.

hey

her moaning should make it obviousd that it's black dick that she wants. obviously, her husband can't satisfy her, and the black bull can -- he should be allowed to fuck her and fill her up with his black seed if that's what she wants.

the husband got his way this time, but i bet she finds another black stud to breed her white ass before long.

of course

Of course she wants it . If she didn't she would have a black man between her legs. It feel so good when a black stallion pumping me hard. Not like white guys that a girl looks at the paint peeling on the ceiling

The hot wife is fully entitled to the big Black Cock and no one should attempt to stop her enjoying her passion. :roll:

The hot wife is fully entitled to the big Black Cock and no one should attempt to stop her enjoying her passion. :roll:

the husband made the mistake of walking in unannounced. he should have been respectful, apologized for interrupting, and quitely left the room. next time he should knock.

true

hollaback girl...I agree with you in part , however I dont thing the husband should knock or barge in, but just very quietly crack the door and peek in. he should't create any commotions that might distract them . the black man might be at the point close to planting his seed in her and he shouldnt make and commotion that maybe break thier intensity, and cause him to misfire and spew his load on her bell instead of deep in her womb.

If he notices that black stud in in the process of empting his balls in her he should wait till thay finish and allow them time to lay and savor . kiss and wait for the negro to pull his cock out of her. then maybe husband might enter and smile and greet his lovely wife.

at that point she'll introduce hub to her black lover. the husband will notice the huge monster still brard stiff coated his wife and the black mans come but his should try not to stare at it when he shakes hands with the black bull

true

hollaback girl...I agree with you in part , however I dont think the husband should knock or barge in, but just very quietly crack the door and peek in. he should't create any commotions that might distract them . the black man might be at the point close to planting his seed in her and he shouldnt make any commotion that maybe break teir intensity, that may cause him to misfire and spew his load on her belly instead of deep in her womb.

If he notices that black stud in in the process of empting his balls in her he should wait till they finish and allow them time to lay and savor . kiss and wait for the negro to pull his cock out of her. then maybe husband might enter and smile and greet his lovely wife.

at that point she'll introduce hub to her black lover. the husband will notice the huge monster still board stiff coated with his wife juices and the black mans cum but he should try not to stare at it when he shakes hands with the black bull

I have to agree with Solowhiteguy. There is absolutely no way that I would want to be disturbed just as I was about to nut inside some beautiful woman. It would be much better if he waited outside until I finished and then came in. He could, I suppose, ask to watch the next time -- and one husband actually did. No interruptions please!

Breeding

If she was already intimate of course it's just right to let them finish...leave the house and come home normally.

Dont mention a thing like nothing happened.

She probably was with him other times so this is no different.

Accept her passion with another man.

It's only Natural for women to want to breed with a strong male so she can have off spring that are stong.

Make her happy when you get home and when the timing is right

like a few weeks from the day suggest that maybe swapping Or even better ask her if she ever had fantasys with another man........

the Black man sex will emerg e and will be in front of you ....she will finally relax and enjoy her affairs with your permission.

Hmmm I'm not sure what the first paragraph of your initial post is supposed to be Solo. Is it a story you read somewhere that you are commenting on?

If the white guy knows or even suspects she's been having an affair, or if he is merely aware of her having fantasies based on IR sex, it really shouldn't be a shocking discovery to eventually find her enjoying a thick black cock, but adrenalin could take over and effect his judgment. Obviously, grabing any black man while he is building toward climax is a sure way of winding up in the emergency room.

It's doubtful even the most deeply thoughful husband would queitly observe long enough to realize that his wife is not being ***** but experiencing unbridaled pleasure and vocally encouraging her own insemination.

I sure did'nt when I caught Mom with a Black man,as someone else said,it;s her body,whatever makes her happy!

Users who are viewing this thread