• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question re: watching the wife with a well-hung lover

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Question for the guys (and ladies too) - If your wife has ever had a lover who is blessed with a very large cock, did you ever worry that he might hurt her, and that the experience might not be enjoyable for her ?

I mention this based on the fact that my wife Kris had a one-night stand several months ago with a guy named Gregg, whose cock was about 9 inches long and extremely thick.

Kris and I were staying in a hotel in Philadelphia, where I was attending a training seminar. We ran into Gregg in the hotel lobby on the first day of our stay. Gregg had been married to a friend of ours many years ago, and Kris had told me that Laura described her ex-husband as having a huge dick. She laughed when she explained how Laura had no regrets divorcing Gregg (he was not a good provider and quite lazy), but she did miss that incredible cock he was packing.

Long story short, Kris took Gregg to our room the first afternoon while I was in class. She told me all about it over dinner that night. They talked for a while before Gregg started kissing her and massaging her tits. She ended up giving him a blowjob, even though she said she could hardly get more than the head in her mouth. She laughed while describing how Gregg shot a massive amount of cream onto her face, as if he hadn't come in months ! ............... (to be continued)

I watched my wife screw a guy at The Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale a few years ago whos cock was as thick as my arm. I have the smallest cock shes ever had and he is the biggest so far. She licked and sucked it for along time like it was candy. When he entered her she tensed up for just a minute and then almost went limp when he started pounding her. They screwed with him on top and then doggie. When he was finished he complemented her on being able to take it all because many women complained about his size and he could not fuck them as hard as he liked. I had no problem watching this guy with a huge cock fuck her, I know my place. I stood at the end of the bed and kept my mouth shut.

My wife had a black guy last summer that was huge. He did hurt and she said because of that she would never do him again. Cant say that I blame her.

I've seen my wife with a few guys now, mostly average or slightly above average in size. One stood out as the biggest by far (and the first other guy she played with), and the only time I was "worried" that he would hurt her was the very first time they were together.

We have a dildo that is 7.5 in length, and I used to hold it like it was my own cock to fuck her with it..letting her and telling her it was someone else. She told me how the dildo barely fits, and he had more length than that.

So watching them fuck, he wasn't putting his entire cock in her for a while and then with her on her back, I watched him push it all the way into her and was really worried if it would hurt. He went slow at first though, pushed it in pretty far, looked like there was some resistance and then he put the rest of his cock in her. Anything bigger and I'd be worried for sure, as would she probably lol

cuck4life said:
I watched my wife screw a guy at The Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale a few years ago whos cock was as thick as my arm. I have the smallest cock shes ever had and he is the biggest so far. She licked and sucked it for along time like it was candy. When he entered her she tensed up for just a minute and then almost went limp when he started pounding her. They screwed with him on top and then doggie. When he was finished he complemented her on being able to take it all because many women complained about his size and he could not fuck them as hard as he liked. I had no problem watching this guy with a huge cock fuck her, I know my place. I stood at the end of the bed and kept my mouth shut.

Ah yes. I know the rooftop well. Hollywood actually.
You meet at the pool? Many great times here

I've seen my gf take it once from her bull. He is a bbc around 10.5. She didn't cry or anything but needed him to go slow usually when they start. She kinda made the moaning/pleasure "ow" noise..but I knew she was ok with it. When she first started seeing him she would complain to me that she would be sore a day or two after.

She is still with him after a few months and usually doesn't complain abou soreness after. But still tells me how she needs him to enter a little slower.

I had an ex who slept with a guy who was hung much like the guy andrew1 described. I wasn't ever afraid that he would hurt her, she apparently really enjoyed his cock. Somewhat often she would "complain" with a smile on her face how sore she was, and then happily tell me why.

Thanks for all of the comments. It is nice to see that I am not alone in worrying about a big-dicked lover hurting my wife.

Godzillasmith - now that you mention it, I do remember Kris making that same "Ow" sound when Gregg was trying to work his huge cock into her. At that moment I was even thinking about asking him if he would be happy with just a blowjob. But it's a good thing I kept quiet since Kris eventually got used to his size and enjoyed herself.

I am not sure if she will ever want to try fucking him again, but if she does I may suggest that I can lick her cunt to get her juices flowing before they start making love.

Hopefully if they do get together I will be around to watch them. I really enjoyed how Kris kept her hands on his thighs while using just her mouth to lick and suck on his massive prick. It is a sight I will never forget. And although I experienced some anxiety that night, it was a very exciting moment for both my wife and I.

I watched

I had the pleasure of watching my wife being fucked by quite a few very well hung men during the many years of sharing her married pussy. As long as they started off slowly with her, her pussy would open up after a few minutes and from then on they could pound away and she would meet them stroke for stroke.
She was always very vocal and during the first few minutes there were a lot of moans, squeals, grunts and loud OH GODS and YES,YES, YES and when she would very clearly say YES, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK, at that point whoever was fucking her could hammer her as hard as they wanted. GTR

Yea I guess it can be a double edged sword. It might hurt her, but she knows (and he does) she likes it.

if you are concerned how it feels, naybe you should let him pu that huge dick in your ass so you know how big it is.

I am quite sure that most of my wife's previous fuck-partners had larger cocks than I do. I only sport six and a half, but she has estimated some of the guys who fucked her to be nine or ten inches.

Her first husband, the guy who fucked her more than anyone else, told her that he had eight inches. I have seen him naked, though not with a hard-on, and can attest that his cock is significantly larger than mine.

As to whether this difference in cock size had affected our own fuck-relationship, I cannot say. I do know that sometimes when I am fucking her, I ask her about some of the big-cocked guys who fucked her before me and it excites us both to talk about some of the bigger-than-mine pricks that have invaded her pussy!

I've watched my wife with several men who were well hung. Actually, the thickness of a bull's cock is not really the issue, because a woman's pussy can stretch quite a bit if her bull takes it slow and makes sure she is very wet (never a problem with my wife). But, the length can be an issue depending on how deep a woman's pussy. My wife fucked one bull who was about ten inches long and I could see her putting her hands against his thighs when he was on the downstroke, trying to stop him from going all the way in. She ended up climbing on top so as to control the depth. Her favorite lover is a black man with about an 8 inch cock that is extremely thick. I love watching him fuck her because I love to see her totally penetrated with none of his shaft *******. It also gets her in a high state of arousal when her pussy is full. Plus, when he cums it doesn't leak out of her pussy till he pulls out, then a flood pours out, which is so hot.

See my girlfriend is different JonSteyn. More of it was the girth at first opposed to the length. She didn't have any problems really handling either...and true to the cum part. She said he gets so deep in her anything hardly comes out of her which is either a good or bad thing haha depending on what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread