• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question to the DC members

• Thread starterPortlandOregonblk
  • Start date

PortlandOregonblk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2006
Im a yng blk college guy 18 almost 19 here in the portland oregon area and i just wanted to get your thoughts on somethin that happened to me the other day. So im at the mall out in the burbs meeting my boy who happens to be white....and while i'm walking through the mall to meet him i run across 3 white girls standing off to the side staring at me.....one in particular who happens to be giving me the most attention says to me "hey sexy" as I walk by...which is normal....brothas if ur from around here....u know these white girls are not shy...they will jump on you.....plus this girl is way sexy...small petite brunett with a nice round ass and about a Bcup or a small C tits....she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt no joke...if you know who she is....anyway i stop and talk to her and give her the usual wrap and she asks why am I at the mall by myself....i tell her im not really...i'm actually here to meet a friend....immediately out of her mouth she asks is he black?....i'm like no he's a white boy...and the look of dissapointment on her face was priceless....she turned up her nose and says"Eww a white boy" which I kinda thought was funny...and so I say what you dont like white dudes she's like no i'm strictly blk guys....so i get her number and talk to her on the phone....and i'm askin about her parents and if they would flip out if she brings me home cuz its happened to me before....and thats when she tells me that her mom is blk guys only and recently divorced her dad about a year ago and is now married to a blk man...and im thinkin to myself her mom was probably fucking that dude while she was married to her dad and god knows how many other blk guys.....but she also told me that her mom has always encouraged her to get with or seek blk guys... she claims that her mom really didnt have any influence because she has always liked blk guys since she was yngr(the girl is 18).....but its obvious that her mothers actions really did influence her in some way whether she knows it or not.....so my question is this 1. of those of you who are in this lifestyle....do you have daughters and do you encourage them to go blk or do you just let them discover the joys of blk sexing on their own. and 2. I noticed that on the westcoast(especially in Portland) it seems like alot of girls are blk only or like blk dick...i'm not used that living in Ohio most of my life where you dont really see alot of that....so im interested in what the IR scene is like in your neck of the woods??? is it taboo still?, is it the norm? interested in hearing your guys' feedback on this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread