• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question.....

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
Are there any hot wives out there, who wear a second wedding ring, along with her original?
The second, signifying her commitment to her lover and acknowledging his place in her life..

I wear my husband wedding ring on my thumb to signify his cuck status and my availability to other men

Mr.B said:
Are there any hot wives out there, who wear a second wedding ring, along with her original?
The second, signifying her commitment to her lover and acknowledging his place in her life..

It should be mandatory for a cuck to pay for the ring the Bull has selected for the cuckoldress. A real cheek if a cuck does not encourage it.

I wear the wedding band my husband gave me on my right hand, and a very nice diamond and ruby ring on my left, given to me by my lover J.