question

• Thread starternew_bbc_in_town
  • Start date

new_bbc_in_town

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2011
this is for the other blk guys who frequent this forum:

do you exclusively fuck sissies/ts/cd/t gurls, or do you fuck women also? not mean to be disrespectful, just curious.

It would be so HOT to find Black men who DO sissies (gUrls) like me exclusively.
wm 48 5'9 165 38B-30-38 dark blond brown eyes
VERY skilled

Sign me up MsGary!

get ready for your onslaught of gay bashing that will likely follow, based on what I've seen in other similar threads.

i would assume there must be some Gay / Alternative IR sites specifically for those of you wanting that sort of thing?

I realize this site has more than its share of gay, bi and other interests, but isn't it intended as a hetero site?

HI Krista, this is a Special forum within the site .

Black Dolo, what a thrill I got from seeing your post answering me. Therefore I will ask you first. for white sissies, boob job, or hormones , or what we have naturally on chest is what we got ?
I am pretty sure you understood my questiion but if Not, contact me ANY time.
luv, MsGary will diet if you think 165 too heavy

MsGary, I honestly love natural. However I will never suggest one way. Its all about what you feel most comfortable with. A sissies confidence in herself shines through sexually. I am so pleased to be a black male representative for tv/ts/cd/sissies. My goal is to become a proud endorser of all my lovely sissy men out there!

Dark Cavern my name is Black Dolo and I love sissies!

Black Dolo, Black Feeder, Black Top and new BBC
Merry Christmas and genuine Love.
I go to sleep and wake up thinking about you. I will tell you more very soon but for now Happy New Year too.

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you for the kind words MsGary. I look forward to hearing more!