Question

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date

realgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
A female friend of mine who is over weight and not that attractive was complaining to me about not having sex in a while. I was thinking about turning my cuck over to her every once in a while... any thoughts?

Yes

realgirl said:
A female friend of mine who is over weight and not that attractive was complaining to me about not having sex in a while. I was thinking about turning my cuck over to her every once in a while... any thoughts?

Yep. Get er done:D Be helping both of them;) Thanks for your thread you are a very hot, Hot Wife:p okdeacon

That's a new slant. Takes a perverse female mind to think of such a thing, but I like it. Hopefully he doesn't want to do it but does it anyway to please you. Not sure how he is in bed but hopefully her unattractiveness will have him sporting mere half-wood through his agony. I can see the fat chick riding his limp dick harder and harder, grinding harder and harder ontop of him for her clit to get some satisfaction that his soggy noodle can't give her pussy. That scenario is deliciously perverse. Love it.

There may be a downside...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
A female friend of mine who is overweight and not that attractive was complaining to me about not having had sex in a while. I was thinking about turning my cuck over to her every once in a while... any thoughts?

Hm... well... given you and Chris are not married, but you have transformed him into the kind of submissive boyfriend you want; that is, who will accept, as you require, his future marital role as your submissive cuckold; and, given Chris recognizes and accepts his role in your relationship as secondary to your lover(s) in a sexual sense, now and in the future (evidently); what are the chances Chris will revert back to a traditional view of man/woman relationships when he finds himself with full access to a woman for whom he will be her only man, and who may want to keep it that way...?

Speaking of which, what is the status of your intention to request Chris' hand in marriage? Do you still see that in your near-term future, or are you having second thoughts?

—Custer

It is your privilege

[
HTML:
QUOTE=realgirl;218548]A female friend of mine who is over weight and not that attractive was complaining to me about not having sex in a while. I was thinking about turning my cuck over to her every once in a while... any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
It is very generous of you, and I can not help but respect you for the generousty. Do be aware though sometimes women who are not all that physically attractaive have a very talented mouth, ass, and pussy.

Addendum...

An alternative to granting Chris full access to your sexually-hungry woman friend (occasionally) would be based on your mention, a while back, that you were considering the desirability of keeping him in a male chastity device. If you are doing this, or are still thinking it may be a good way to go, you could invite your woman friend over from time to time and require Chris to service her using only his tongue and hands, while requiring him to continue wearing his chastity device, under your supervision (i.e., while you watch... or not, depending on your preference).

Is your woman friend aware of the nature of your relationship with Chris? I.e., that you are the boss, he is your submissive BF (cuckold-in-waiting, as it were), you can fuck whomever you wish but he must remain faithful to you... up 'til now, anyway... and, in an overall sense, he does what you tell him to do?

—Custer

personally id never do a fat chick. jsut my 2 cents.

Make sure you have a well supported bed as she is over weight as you said...:)

realgirl said:

Pimped out by your hot wife.... I like the idea!! You're still in charge... he has to report back to you and you can make sure he has to go down on her! Even though he's getting laid it's still an effective way to retain your authority and inflict a little humilation.

i think its a great idea.... ur awesome

I think it could be a good idea, depending. Certainly she needs to have a general disclosure as to the bounds of your relationship. And make it clear to all he has to bang her because you say so. Also there should be some hook to where it's really not too good for him to go fuck her for his own pride. I'm not sure how to accomplish this or if I'm adequately explaining myself. But you should humiliate him a bit afterwards. Make fun of him for banging a big girl or whatever the case may be. Find a way for you to derive enjoyment primarily and that’s what is most important.