• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Questions for cucks that like to suck cock?

• Thread starterMissey's sissy
  • Start date

Missey's sissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2009
Have any of you cucks ran into a bull in a public place? Was that humiliating?
Did the bull ask you for a blow job or if he could fuck you? Did you suck his cock or let him fuck you? Do any of you go to an aduly bookstore and suck cock through the glory holes?

I have ran into several differant bulls in public places. And yes it is always humiliating. especially when it's the first time I had seen them in public. you just don't know hgow they will act or what they will say.
And yes I have had several ask me for blow jobs. Which if I had the time and place to give them a blow job I did it.
I had one that really wanted to fuck me and get a blow job. We went to an adult book store that had booths. I gave him every thing he wanted.
And yes again when Missey is either with her boy friend Donald or away on buisness I some times go and use a glory hole to suck cock.

If I knew of any gloryholes in the area - you can bet I would be trying to suck every dick I could get my hands (or lips) on.;)

We run into Kate's boyfriends in public often. Sometimes I know them and I know that they are fucking her, and sometimes I have never met them before. Kate always lets me know when introducing us if she is fucking the guy. She always introduces guys she is fucking as "my good friend" so-and-so. I always know right then that the guy I am shaking hands with has fucked my wife at least once.

Some of her boyfriends know that her husband is aware that she fucks other guys and some do not know that I know. It is always fun to watch the guy's reaction to meeting the husband of their fuck-slut.

I do have very fond memories of glory holes. Our city banned them years ago as health hazards. I miss them. There is nothing like sucking the cock of an anonomous stranger. I could spend a couple of hours there and suck six to twelve different cocks. I always went to the one in my neighborhood, hoping that I would get to suck the cock of one of my teachers from high school or a neighbor guy or a friend of my dad.

I sucked my first black cock at a glory hole. Good times!

Rob

Reactions: old fred
I was introduced to one of my wife's lovers at her Christmas party. He was her boss and they had been together for quite a while.

There was never any contact with him and I'm not sure he knew that I knew. One of her other lovers was a friend of mine and he would have me suck him off when she was not around, or during my lunch break at work.

During my glory (hole) days I did frequent the adult book stores (before my wife's time) and did suck off a bunch of men (and one woman) through the hole. I also gave them access to a lot more in the booths or at hotel rooms. This was before, or in the early days of the discovery of AIDS. I am very blessed to be alive and disease free!

There are times when I miss the excitement of putting myself out there like that, but it would be suicide to be that indiscriminate anymore.

Poor people that have lost the glory holes !
Come here in Belgium, there are still a lot around..

My wife makes a point that I go there from time to time, to remember clearly what is my real position as a man, i.e. a convinced "cocksucker". This is also the opportunity to "prove" my position to some persons she would like to inform about. Once a couple of friends have seen me there, there is little chance for instance that the wife might be tempted to have an affair with me, even if her husband fucks my wife...

Ideally, your wife's Bull should give you permission if you are sucking other cock or taking up the ass, as you must consider the health risks. Your wife and Bull must have the chance to say, "no". Otherwise, you should be in chastity 24/7 with prostrate milking 3 times per month.

Users who are viewing this thread