Questions from an "outsider"

• Thread starterquestions
  • Start date

questions

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2010
Hello folks,

As the title suggest, I am an "outsider", meaning somebody who is not involved in cuckolding and also has no desire to get involved.

However I do have a few questions about cuckolding about a few things that came up after I read about cuckolding on forums and blogs.

So here they are:

1) Do you in your cuckold-relationship still have "love"? This will probably sound a bit like a cliché, but this is an honest question.
What I mean is, do you think your wife still loves you (the cuck) and to the wifes: Do you still love your husband?
This came up because I was wondering if the humiliation that is part of cuckolding "swaps over" to your non-sex life or not.. if your wife tells you, that you're a worthless lover or man and a sissy etc., do you think she actually feels that way or is it merely a sexual thing that she says to get you off?

And related to that: Do you in relationship still have "unsexual" signs of affection like small kisses or (mutual) presents?

I've read a few stories that were so extreme with the humiliations that the husband was just an object for his wifes / lovers sadistic tendencies.
I know that lots of it is probably more fantasy than real-life events.. but still.
It looked like the cucks were "broken" and simply did not have the strength to object no more. If that was true, I have trouble calling it "consenting".

2) As I read about cuckolding, I've come across some pretty extreme opinions that are sometimes downright racist or sexist.. specifically things like: "Blacks are superior", "Women are superior" and "Men with small penises are worthless" in various forms.

How much of that is part of the "roleplay" and how much of that is part of an actual world-view?

3) This one will probably seem very judgmental, but it is, again, an honest question.
I've been watching the youtube-videos of jinxypie and she mentioned "cuckold-angst" as a common thing among cocks. She described it as depression or a wave of negative emotions and shame after a cuckold-experience, mostly after having sexual relief with an orgasm.

Honestly, I can't help but view this as a very unhealthy sign. It seems like those cucks (or specifically jinypies husband) are deeply conflicted about their lifestyle and are on some level unhappy about the situation.

I couldn't help but think about people with a depression who resort to cutting themselves: It is a short-term relief but it is no a "positive" relief.

I know that I can only guess about that.. I've never been a cuck, but this was sort of my "gut-reaction".

To put in bluntly: How do you know that cuckolding doesn't cause damage to the cucks mental health or long-term happiness?

I know that these might seem very judgmental to you, but I would be happy if you tried to answer them.

Go away troll.

cuckoldinpanties said:
Go away troll.

===========

sure seems like a long way to go just to troll pinhead :mad:

duke9555 said:
===========

sure seems like a long way to go just to troll pinhead :mad:
Than you answer his judgmental questions, dipshit. ;)

cuckoldinpanties said:
Than you answer his judgmental questions, dipshit. ;)

============

no need Herr Fried or Custard-Stand will ....

and btw that's MISTER dipshit to you :mad:

Good post Mac,

I'll jump in here too.

My husband and I have been married 8 years and in the swinging lifestyle for over 2 years. Typically our sex life is greatly enhanced after a swinging encounter. We still go out together on dates, and try to surprise each other whenever we can with little things ... if he was to ask or suggest that we stop swinging, I'd do it without a second thought, cause sex is fun, but he is the man I want to grow old with.

As for how much of it comes into the real world? In our lives, the answer is none.

Recently, my husband has expressed a desire to find a man who I will have sex with on a regular basis. For now, my husband will be there if we ever find someone we both think fits what we are looking for ... and we will continue to have sex and swing , even if we find this person. But after any encounters, we are husband and wife, equals, and any third parties are just that, people outside our lives who we only want to interact with during "play times".

I take offense to bringing up "jinxy" in any discussion. It is a direct attack on a poster's lifestyle and on the poster itself, which I am sure is against any code of conduct on this forum. All discussions should be hypotheticals or generalizations ... I have never seen evidence of cuckold angst. But if a person experience some gratification from something, then it is not for us to judge. We are all wired differently and we all get turned on by different things.

Whos in control

First I would say , not all cuckolds are wimps or sissys and not all cucks have small cocks . I'm proud to say I'm 8 1/2 " but that doesn't matter . And there are a lot of cucks here that are in a soild loving relationship . lets face it , the cucks are the stars of this show . And I feel that the cuckold husbands/bf are the ones that can go as far as they want , and some go pretty far . But that again is there choice not the bulls or the wifes . There has to be some respect for each other or else . If the cuck leaves then what do you have ? the bull dies and so does the hot or slut wife , that we all love . Now tell me whos in control ?

Here's my 2 cents:

1) My wife and I are still very much in love. When we're alone or on a romantic get-away, the sparks still fly. Matter of fact, it's only gotten better since we moved into a cuckold relationship. I have found a much greater appreciation of her and find that when we are in sync, that we are truly together in every sense of the word. I would also add that I do not think humiliation is part of every cuckold relationship nor is it a center-point. And yes - we still hold hands when we're walking through the mall and our kids tell us "go get a room" when they come up on us kissing, etc.

2) Can't really answer this one as it's not something that we do or has come up. Again, don't generalize about cuckolds. I don't have a small cock and my wife isn't a dominant person. That said, however, I can see where some level of "role-play" here could be arousing or fun. I would think it would be cruel if it were for real and not wanted by the guy though.

3) I view the cuckold-angst as somewhat of an arousal for me. I have always found women who "want" sex to be very alluring. Having my wife want sex with another man raises feelings in me of desire and incredible arousal that cannot be satisfied until she returns from being with him. That time waiting for her is what I describe as angst. Knowing she will be coming home and sharing her fun with me only makes me want her more and more until she finally returns. Then the sparks fly when it is my turn to reclaim her.

I guess if it was done with malice and with deliberate desire to hurt your partner, that this could be damaging to the husband. But I cannot empathize with a guy like that as it isn't something I'd put up with. But if, as you say, you're not strong enough to say "no", then perhaps it is a self-fulfilling situation.

Why do you think people like me or Jinxypie's husband are conflicted? Perhaps our form of arousal may lead you to think that until you, perhaps, understand the other dynamics in the relationship. I think a key part of the arousal that cucks like me feel is seeing their spouses desire for other men come to life. It is incredibly exciting and refreshing, but definitely not for the faint hearted or those in weak relationships.

questions said:
Do you in your cuckold-relationship still have "love"? This will probably sound a bit like a cliché, but this is an honest question.
What I mean is, do you think your wife still loves you (the cuck) and to the wifes: Do you still love your husband?
This came up because I was wondering if the humiliation that is part of cuckolding "swaps over" to your non-sex life or not.. if your wife tells you, that you're a worthless lover or man and a sissy etc., do you think she actually feels that way or is it merely a sexual thing that she says to get you off?
And related to that: Do you in relationship still have "unsexual" signs of affection like small kisses or (mutual) presents?
I just wrote a blog on the topic of ‘love’ in a cuckolding relationship. If you’re interested you can read that at JUST JINXY. But the short answers to your questions, yes we still have love. Probably more than you’ll ever realize. And yes, we still have “unsexual” signs of affection. So what if a woman likes to humiliate her husband in the bedroom… she can still love him and say such things.
questions said:
As I read about cuckolding, I've come across some pretty extreme opinions that are sometimes downright racist or sexist.. specifically things like: "Blacks are superior", "Women are superior" and "Men with small penises are worthless" in various forms.
How much of that is part of the "roleplay" and how much of that is part of an actual world-view?
I’m sure a lot of it is roleplay. But at the same time, don’t believe what you read on the internet to be true. Just because many people enjoy fetishizing it in that way, doesn’t mean every cuckolding couple feels the same.
questions said:
This one will probably seem very judgmental, but it is, again, an honest question.
I've been watching the youtube-videos of jinxypie and she mentioned "cuckold-angst" as a common thing among cocks. She described it as depression or a wave of negative emotions and shame after a cuckold-experience, mostly after having sexual relief with an orgasm.
Honestly, I can't help but view this as a very unhealthy sign. It seems like those cucks (or specifically jinypies husband) are deeply conflicted about their lifestyle and are on some level unhappy about the situation.
I couldn't help but think about people with a depression who resort to cutting themselves: It is a short-term relief but it is no a "positive" relief.
I know that I can only guess about that.. I've never been a cuck, but this was sort of my "gut-reaction".

To put in bluntly: How do you know that cuckolding doesn't cause damage to the cucks mental health or long-term happiness?
And since you called me and my cuck out directly by name, I asked his opinion on how to respond. So this next one is from both of us…

Do you like ice cream? If you don't, do you like some other type of frozen dessert?

When you eat it too quickly, it causes a reaction and you suffer a headache for a short amount of time.

After the first time this happened to you, did you stop eating your frozen dessert of choice? Probably not. And if you did, that's your own ignorance.
The point I'm making is yes, there are times where there are slight decreases in a cuck's desire to be cuckolded. That doesn't mean that he doesn't thoroughly and immensely enjoy it. It just means sometimes he needs some attention as well. I think you took my video to the most extreme lengths possible and still didn't really understand it. But then again, you're not a cuck and have no desire to be cuckolded... that in itself should tell you that you're not fully capable of understanding the mind of a cuck. That’s not to say I understand the minds of all cuckolds, however, I have spoken with hundreds of men who are, or have a desire to be, cuckolded, and this is one of the many mindsets that they have. You hear 'depression' and your brain takes it to the worst possible limit (cutting, or suicidal tendencies). When in all honesty, 99% of the time, they're just a little sad or feel like they haven't gotten enough attention.

If you watched many more of my videos or even read my blog, you would notice that I stress communication in this lifestyle. GOOD Communication between the cuck and cuckoldress can significantly decrease the amount of cuckold angst, if not eliminate it completely.

Hope this helps you to understand it a little bit better. Odds are, you won't come back to this forum anyway...

Got to love the response of an intelligent woman :D

For the original poster, I was able to see through the 'extrema' posting to the wide spectrum of cuckoldry behind it and was interested enough to create a poll of the various types of 'Cuckolds'. If you're interested - go look for threads created by me.

questions

Outsider:
You have a lot of the same questions I did when I first discovered these forums. Seemed like a cool dark alley to explore, and turned out to be pretty interesting in that its like Springer, Maury, and Rikki all rolled into one and on about 3 tabs of blotter acid! You go on some of these threads and their like a train wreck you can't look away from.
Basically, a lot of what you read on here is fantasy(I realize I'm like the guy who stands up and yells: "Hey, this WWF shit is all fake!"). And the posters and people on here, there's really no way of knowing who or what they really are. Honestly, for all we know, Sahara is a gay biker dude. And Custer is a 75 year old granny with no teeth who likes to read old "Mandingo" novels! There's just no way of knowing! Now Jinxy appears to be the real deal, and she and her hub seem like nice enough people. And occasionally you get a thread that seems pretty real, like Lexxi's on "Curious Wife". So I'm not saying its all bullshit, but you have to take most of it with a grain of salt. The more depraved it seems, the more likely its BS. You can pretty much tell when you read and just sit back and think a couple of minutes. When you read about guys that seem "broken", you're most likely in fantasy land. Thats my take.

Cuck Curious said:
you're most likely in fantasy land.

Which is like this forum in a nutshell, but is there really anything wrong with that? Imagine if you filtered all the untrue statements from this site, what would you have left? Almost nothing I suspect. Certainly nothing like what we have now.

I, for one, enjoy reading posts here and assuming they are factual. The ‘real people’ forum is probably the place to post if you want to deal in, what you can probably assume, are mostly facts.

It is a dumb when people post things that are, like, stupidly obviously wrong though.

Anyway, to answer the original questions (you can assume whatever you like about my answers);

1) Yes! Although in our case it’s probably, like, a slightly twisted case of love. I genuinely enjoy being dominated by my wife and knowing that she sleeps with another man, she genuinely enjoys indulging me and making me happy. We are both happy.

2) Probably role play in most cases I would think.

3) Jinxypie explained it better than I could, although I’ll add that it’s like any relationship - if you feel that it’s damaging and unhealthy, get out of it.