• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Questions on how 2's?

• Thread starterhootie who
  • Start date

hootie who

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
I love my wife to death first of all, recently I've become obsessed to have her either suck another guys cock while I screw her, or let her suck mine while a man takes care of her orally down below.
When we (I) first brought this idea up she was kind of weird to it, but said how are you (me) going to find that person.
I continually joke about it, but don't want any friend of ours, perhaps someone that we meet out.
Any advice any of you fine folk have for me? Any tips how you may have gotten your wife or SO to go for this?
When she saw the post of our date night she loved the photos and responses, so I'm looking for good answers.
Thanks.

Hootie

Advertise on meeting place, then interview them. I wish you were from Ga

You haven't got a face shot, but I'd love the idea of her in the position of the first photo with her lips round the base while you bang her from behind. Every time you hit those lovely bum-pads I would feel the force travel down her body to push my cock-head deeper.

It would be a race to see who came first - you, me, or HER :D

Go out of town for a few days and it is pretty easy to go to some local clubs and hook up. I have had my friends play with my wifes tits while I am fucking her, and we also have one wife in our group of friends that we all fuck, but my wife will not fuck a friend. We are better with strangers and protection of course.

Thats a great idea, really never thought about that, thanks. keep the pics cumming, maybe I'll have a set soon enough.:)
SoCalCpl said:
Go out of town for a few days and it is pretty easy to go to some local clubs and hook up. I have had my friends play with my wifes tits while I am fucking her, and we also have one wife in our group of friends that we all fuck, but my wife will not fuck a friend. We are better with strangers and protection of course.

Users who are viewing this thread