• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Quicky on the way home.

• Thread starterftwd
  • Start date

ftwd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2006
I got a text from my wife at 4:22 last thursday afternoon to say that her boyfriends wife was out of town and she was stopping via his place on the way home for a quick fuck.

That night she lay in front of me and made herself cum a couple of times with her vibe. Even though it had been a few hours, a little bit of his cum dribbled out as she came.

After wards she wouldn't let me inside her but took me to the bathroom and told me to make myself cum while she stood in front of me and told me about her afternoon.

Next

Soooo...

She told me as soon as they got to heis place, they just started passionately kissing in the doorway. After kissing for a minute, he took her to one of the spare rooms and lay down on the bed with her. They continued to kiss while his hand slipped down between her legs. He pushed panties to one side and then slipped a finger inside her (I almost came then apon hearing that!). They kissed more while he took his finger out and start rubbing her clit until it became hard and she could feel herself getting wetter.

They stopped kissing and he moved down between her legs. She sayed that she still gets embarased when he looks at her, but she felt pretty turned on today while he had a long look. He then went down on her pussy. After eating her a bit and "sticking his tongue in her hole", he started to suck on her clit. She told me that I'm still the only one that can make her cum :D, but she let him have a good suck anyway. Next he moved back and started kissing her again with her wet pussy juices all over his face (something she wont let me do).

My wife then dropped his pants and went straight into sucking his cock (she wont do that for me also) while he lay on the bed. She sucked on him until he was rock hard then started to suck on his balls. She told me that his balls a very sensitave and just touching them almost makes him cum. After a bit of this, she then went on top of him and straddled his cock, sliding it deep inside her. While she was pumping him from on top, she undid her bra, took off her blouse and revealed her fantastic DD breasts. She said that he grabbed straight for them and then started sucking on one of her nipples. When he finished, she rubbed her naked breasts on his naked chest while rythmicaly pumping him. She told me that she sat straight up on him as she was going to squeeze his balls. This ****** his cock deep inside her pussy swallowed him to the hilt (this was also an efort not to cum when she told me!). Unfortunately, him going so deep inside her, topped with his balls being grabbed pushed him too far. She said dhe could see the look on his face, so she repeatedly rammed him for all she was worth. She then told me "He came... and came... and came! (Now it was really hard for me not to explode!!!)

After that, she said that she just lay on top of him with his cock deep inside her. She said that she wanted to wait to see if they would go again. They talked for a bit while she lay naked on his body, cock burried inside her (the thought of this still nearly makes me cum). After a few minutes he said that he had to get ready to go out to dinner at a mates house. She then went to the bathroom, cleaned herself up and came home.

Now at the end of her story, it was my turn to cum.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a very used pussy. Looks like she had it with the football team.

At it again

I was home sick on Thursday afternoon. When she got home I had fallen asleep so she got on the net to her boyfriend. I found a transcript of their conversation the next day and discovered that they where going to hook up that afternoon.

She left work early at three and went straight over to his house. She didn't have much time as she had a Dr's appointment at 4:30 so they got into it straight away.

She said there was no foreplay as she had got caught in traffic and only had about 15 minutes up her sleve.

They went straight into the spare room, tossed their clothes off and she went to straddle him. This time he asked if he could watch in a mirror. She didn't have a problem with that so he ran out and got a mirror which he put next to the bed.

He lay down again and she went back on top, slipped his cock into her waiting pussy and she started to rhythmically and deeply fuck him. She said she could feel him getting harder and more swallen, so she moved her arm so he could get a better look in the mirror and fucked for all she was worth. This was all too much for him and he exploded filling her pussy with his sperm (she has been with him long enough now that she always rides him bare back).

She then went to the toilet and cleaned herself up and left for the Dr's.

After she got home, she lay down on the bed and made me watch her as she made herself cum with her vibrator (she doesn't like me eating her creamy pie much to my frustration!). I could see a small drop of his cum run down the base of her crack and onto her ass. All I wanted to do was stick my tounge in there! After she came a couple of times I asked her if I could open her up a little and she granted me this small favour. As I parted her lips wide enough to open her hole, I could see a bit of his cum on the inside wall of her pussy.

She then told me that she was still realy toey after the "quicky" and asked me to give her a real fuck. She really enjoys sex with me and I'm the only one she can come with, so she doesn't really cuckold me :)( ) but instead, she has a boyfriend as well as me. Not as bad as it sounds, as she chooses who she wants to fuck, whether it's him or me. In fact, she has told me that next year she is going to give herself to him for the week of his birthday and I won't be allowed to touch at all.

I have the transcript of their cyber if you think I should post it?

FTWD

lmao

enser said:
This looks like a very used pussy. Looks like she had it with the football team.
Lmao yeah you have to hold on to her titties when u fuck her so u dont fall in

Users who are viewing this thread